The Batman memes

These 18 The Batman memes will have you laughing for longer than its three hour runtime

‘If you made The Batman today, he’d have to fight The Wordler’

If you didn’t run to a cinema to spend three hours of your life watching The Batman this last weekend, then what the hell were you doing? The Batman is one of the most anticipated films of 2022 – and has received universal acclaim for Matt Reeves’ direction, and the performances of Robert Pattinson, Zoë Kravitz and Paul Dano as Batman, Catwoman and The Riddler have become instantly iconic DC performances. But you know what’s just as delicious as the new film? The memes, reactions and laughs all over Twitter. Here are the funniest memes about The Batman 2022 – found for your laughing pleasure.

1. Worth a try

2. Weird goths who go to the gym four times a week hive rise!

3. Still struggling to comprehend that this is actually Colin Farrell

4. Everyone did him a kindly favour there

5. So true bestie – The New York Times made him a monster

6. Missed opportunity him not greeting the Bat and the Cat with a ‘Hey sisters!’

7. And WHY aren’t you in uniform!

8. Oh this is cinematography that has the Academy shaking

9. The chokehold this Nirvana banger has on me at the moment is unprecedented

10. It remains untouchable – sorry to Matt Reeves and R Patz

11. Oh climb out x

12. It was giving Batcis Mangeois

13. It lowkey peaked here

14. This song is literally laced with crack

15. Joy Young made absolute points tbh

16. A crumb of natural light please girlies!

17. I just really like puzzles ok x

18. Peak Scouse humour – the girls that get it, get it, and the girls that don’t, DON’T

The Batman is in cinemas everywhere now – sadly without hilarious memes to act as commentary.