Deepti Kyle dating Love Is Blind season two

Here’s every major sign pointing toward Kyle and Deepti dating after filming Love Is Blind

Ok, maybe true love is real

There are rumours going around saying Kyle and Deepti from Love Is Blind season two are actually dating in real life. This is MAJOR news considering how complicated both of their relationships were on Love Is Blind and the fact they are totally perfect for one another and none of us realised it until now. During the show and right up until her wedding day, Deepti was with the season’s villain Shake whilst Kyle was with Shaina all the way up until the couples returned from Mexico. But now the Kyle and Deepti have apparently found love with each other and fans couldn’t be happier even if they tried. Here’s all of the evidence which is screaming toward the fact they are dating in real life post-Love Is Blind season two

Kyle’s confession during the reunion episode

During the reunion episode, us viewers lost our silly little minds when Kyle announced he was verrrry into Deepti. He also revealed they got very close when in the pods and he even wished he proposed to her instead of Shaina – it’s safe to say we were robbed for what could have been.

He said: “I have a huge regret. Biggest regret is that I should have asked Deepti to marry me. That’s what I learned the most. I fucked up. I should have tried harder for you. I love her so much, she’s the best. And I wish I saw what was right in front of me and that’s my biggest regret. I’m sorry.…Yeah, and it pisses me off because Shake wasted such a good opportunity.” So give us footage of Kyle and Deepti in the pods or we have no choice left but to riot.

He then posted this TikTok after the reunion aired

Just hours after the reunion episode dropped on Netflix, Kyle posted this TikTok of him staring into the camera before panning it to show Deepti standing in the corner. Then he points the camera back to him and he smirks!! You can watch his TikTok here:

Deepti essentially confirmed there is something going on

In an interview with Elite Daily, Deepti was asked directly about her and Kyle’s relationship status and she didn’t deny a romance. She said: “Kyle and I, we are figuring it out. Not a lot of people know that we had a really strong connection in the pods.”

I really hope they’re not trolling us, my heart cannot take it if this is a prank.

All episodes of Love Is Blind season two are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

Related stories recommended by this writer

Just 31 hilarious memes and reactions from the Love Is Blind season two reunion episode

Quiz: Can you guess which Love Is Blind cast member these hilarious memes are about?

Netflix has a new wild dating show called The Ultimatum, from Love Is Blind creators