Worst Roommate Ever is new Netflix true crime about housemates who became murderers

Ok, I’m watching this right NOW

You might think you’ve had an experience with a bad housemate, but you’ll soon realise you had it easy if you watch Worst Roommate Ever on Netflix. The new true crime series is all about exactly what it sounds like – people who have had, quite literally, hellish experiences with the people they live with. But, we’re not talking messy roomies or living with someone who refuses to wash up, this is when a roommate turns out to be a murderer.

Each story starts out as people believing the person they live with is harmless, but it soon turning out to be everyone’s worst nightmare. Here’s everything you need to know ahead of watching Worst Roommate Ever on Netflix – prepare to watch and never want to live with anyone ever again.

Everything you need to know about new Netflix true crime documentary Worst Roommate Ever

via Netflix

Worst Roommate Ever on Netflix tells the wild true stories of people whose housemates turned out to be murderers

The five-part documentary series focuses on different true stories, all of which are about when seemingly harmless roommates turned out to be killers.

The true stories in the show are that of Dorothea Puente, dubbed the Death House Landlady, who murdered at least nine former lodgers, international con artist Youssef Khater who was convicted of attempted murder and fraud, the case of KC Joy, who murdered his 36-year-old college student roommate, as well as serial squatter Jamison Bachman, who was later found to have murdered his own brother. Jamison Bachman’s case is so shocking, two episodes of the show focus on it.

via Netflix

The Netflix synopsis reads: “From Blumhouse Television, the new five-part documentary series Worst Roommate Ever highlights four harrowing tales of seemingly harmless roommates turning into real-life nightmares for their unsuspecting victims when their malevolent and sometimes violent intentions are revealed. These unsettling true stories chronicle the masked menace that can be lurking right down the hall.”

Watch the trailer for Worst Roommate Ever on Netflix here:

Worst Roommate Ever is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.