The Tinder Swindler Simon Leviev is charging $20k for club appearances all over the world

He has a list of demands for venues, including paying for him to have a private jet

You’ve heard it all now, because it’s been revealed The Tinder Swindler Simon Leviev is doing club appearances. Not only that, but he’s reportedly charging tens of thousands and has a list of demands which he sends to clubs who request him.

According to TMZ, Simon Leviev has clubs “lining up” to have him do appearances at their venues, and he is charging $20k (£15k) for the night. It has been reported he has a “laundry list of demands” which he sends to the interested parties, which includes a bottle service, a private jet for his travel, a suite at a 5-star hotel whilst he’s there, black SUV car service and two full-time security guards.

Right now, sources close to Simon Leviev told the publication he has several offers from clubs in Philadelphia, Boston, Germany and Mexico – all of which he is interested in.

The Tinder Swindler Simon Leviev is now doing club appearances

via Netflix

This comes as it’s been revealed Simon Leviev is also raking it in on Cameo. The price for a personal shoutout from him is set at £148 ($200), and if you want a message for a business or for customers on a professional level it will cost you a whopping £1,000 ($1,400). He is said to have earned around $30k (£22k) in just three days on the site.

Last week, Simon did his first TV interview since The Tinder Swindler was released on Netflix. He claimed he didn’t con anybody and the claims made against him by women in the Netflix documentary film are false. He said he “feels bad for himself”, is “the biggest gentleman in the world” and is in fact a “legit businessman”. He was also joined by his new girlfriend, who too claims everything the women said in the film is “fake”.

Later in the interview he also said there is a film about his life in the works. “We are working on a movie, based on my life,” he said. “Kind of Catch Me If You Can, Wolf Of Wall Street. I did receive a few offers.” He has bagged himself a manager, through which he has also pitched the idea of his own dating show, dating podcast and book. The potential dating show will reportedly see women compete to go on dates with him, and he wants his own podcast to share his dos and don’ts of dating.

The Netflix films states Leviev stole around $10million (£7.4million) from his victims, all over the world.

The Tinder Swindler is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.