A recap of the wildest moments from the Love Is Blind season one weddings

The drama here is unbeatable, any other season simply could never

The season six Love Is Blind weddings are here – and whilst they are inevitably good value and drama, nothing will ever even come close to what we had in season one.

My life has never been the same since Gigi stormed out that wedding venue and Damian was absolutely shaking knowing he was about to say no to her. The episode was full of twists we never saw coming, unbelievable chaos, and then it was topped of with the most tear-jerking moment in modern history, Lauren and Cameron.

So, as we watch the season six offerings, here’s a recap of the best drama the world has ever seen – the weddings in season one of Love Is Blind.

via Netflix

DAMIAN SAID NO!

In some of the most dramatic scenes ever, Giannina was jilted at the altar by Damian, who said he couldn’t marry her because of how up and down she had been in their relationship. She had just confessed her love for him in front of all their friends and family, called him her soulmate and then he ushered the fatal words: “I do not”.

Gigi falling down a mud slide and coming back to rip up her dress deserved awards

The way Gigi dramatically ran out of the venue, fell down a mud slide and still managed to deliver the “I’m out of here” line is honestly a talent. I have never seen someone deliver such TV gold without fault. And then she still came back and ripped her dress in front of Damian, telling him he can “keep his bow”.

At the time, my heart truly did bleed for her. But now that he had all that drama with Francesca from Too Hot To Handle and she’s dating someone new, we can watch this back and look at it for nothing more than the art that it was. We did not know we were born with Giannina Gibelli.

This whole situation was POETIC

Honestly, I’m saying it again because I will never be over Gigi. The world simply did not deserve her and I hope every single day for the rest of her life is wonderful.

Art? Definitely.

Kelly said no too!!!

We trusted Kelly and she took our hearts and tore them out, right in front of us all. Kenny and Kelly were our safe, wholesome couple until the wedding day. Kelly literally stood up there at the altar and said “I can’t marry you”. She was so chill, after stringing us all along for all that time, and then she so casually walked out and left the wreckage behind. Kenny came through as the true hero of the hour, addressing the floor and saving it all. Love him, but can’t believe Kelly played us all this way.

I’m still in shock to this very day.

Is it more shocking that Jessica said no or that Mark was surprised by this?

Remember how unbothered Jessica was by the time she got to her wedding with Mark? She swanned into it chewing gum, with chipped nails, no bouquet and no friends and family there. And then, surprise surprise, Jessica said she didn’t want to marry Mark. Yet somehow Mark was still convinced she was going to say yes?! I did shed a tear when he sat with his mum who said “we can cry together” and they DID. Weeping again.

A recap of the wildest moments from the weddings in season one of Love Is Blind on Netflix

via Netflix

Mark is now engaged with two kids, just FYI.

Jessica’s bridesmaid completely shaded her

via Netflix

To add insult to injury, straight after Jessica had left poor Mark at the altar, a bridesmaid whispers: “So embarrassing for her,” and another agrees: “I know, right?” Em, ok rude?!

Ok but Lauren and Cameron actually persuaded the whole world that love does exist

I cry every time I even think about these two. Lauren and Cameron are the Love Is Blind blueprint, and watching them cry over how much they adore one another at their wedding all over again is nothing short of beautiful.

Love Is Blind are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.