The Apprentice week eight power ranking

The Apprentice week eight power ranking: Who smashed it and who drowned in Akeem’s rice?

I will never recover from Karren Brady saying ‘I’d run if I were you’

I couldn’t actually think of a fresher hell than a corporate away day, so I guess the odds were stacked for the candidates on week eight of The Apprentice power ranking from the off. Forced fun, waiting around, average food – all for a high price. Just let me go back to the office and work in silence please I beg! Anyway, we’re going on an away day whether we like it or not, and things are seriously hotting up in both the competition and in Harpreet’s kitchen. So, who rose to the occasion and smashed The Apprentice week eight power ranking and who went down as bad as the kung pao chicken? Let’s get on with it, shall we.

8. Stephanie

The Apprentice week eight power ranking

Via BBC

I’ve spent the last few weeks falling in love with our Steph, but she ran this task into the ground and then tried to pin it on my Akshay and my Nick – and this I cannot forgive. Love her, but she should have gone this week.

7. Akeem

The Apprentice week eight power ranking

Via BBC

Akeem spent this week being barked at by Harpreet and making enough rice to feed the entire population of the United Kingdom and still have enough left over for everyone to have second helpings. Drowning in rice. And in this competition I fear. Days are numbered.

6. Kathryn

Via BBC

Kathryn is in the Steph world of guilty for the failure of this week’s task, but I’m grateful they’ve both stayed. Particularly with Kathryn – who has a great energy, likability, good work ethic and I want her in the final. She’s given us iconic moments all series: Bouji Cruises and Amelia “I AM INNOCENT” Stone to name but a few. Icon.

5. Nick

Via BBC

And so week eight means the time has come to bid farewell to Nick – the enigma of The Apprentice 2022 and someone who has been up and down this power ranking like a yoyo. He’s been very good at coasting, hasn’t he? But via that coasting he has low key won my heart. And I’ll miss him.

4. Akshay

Via BBC

The boardroom assassin shoots on! Honestly, at this rate he’ll win. And I rate it. So charming.

3. Aaron

The Apprentice week eight power ranking

Via BBC

Not really got much to say about Aaron this week except he was on the winning team, so… fair play!

2. Brittany

Via BBC

The Brittany Carter fan page who keeps harassing me on Instagram and sending me toxic DMs because I haven’t ranked her highly is going to be crying, shaking, throwing up and turning to vaporised dust when they see I’ve ranked her second.

1. Harpreet

Via BBC

I love that in one episode Harpreet had Gordon Ramsay cowering behind the sofa like a child watching Doctor Who when she let rip in that kitchen. I think Harpreet’s management style could eviscerate a Victorian orphan. Akeem was truly a deer in the rice filled headlights, but you know what? She got results. At what cost? No cost is too great for ar Harps. She will obliterate every man, woman and child in the boardroom to get that investment

Catch up on all of the candidates in the week eight power ranking from The Apprentice 2022 by rewatching the episode on BBC iPlayer.

Featured image courtesy of BBC before edits.