Nelly Furtado dancing man TikTok

This man has gone viral on TikTok for dancing to Nelly Furtado in front of his bathroom sink

The vibes are immaculate and the dancing is breathtaking

Jamie Big Sorrel Horse, aka @jamie32bsh, uploaded possibly the best TikTok of all time which shows him dancing in front of his bathroom sink to Say It Right by Nelly Furtado and oh man, it’s iconic. The video has since surpassed 146.3 million views and has over 22 million likes. So it’s fair to say the dancing Nelly Furtado man is officially a TikTok icon. If you need to jog your memory, or want to watch the video again for the vibes then check it out below.

@jamie32bsh ♬ Say it Right – 👛

Since Jamie’s original bathroom mirror TikTok video was uploaded, he has been raking in followers, likes and views. He’s now at 1.9 million followers and he’s gained attraction from some of the biggest creators on TikTok. There have even been calls to get our Nelly Furtado king into the Hype House!!

Recently he uploaded this video grooving to Ariana Grande’s Motive and his dancing is phenomenal to say the least. The top comment says: “POV: He started a new trend and you’re here to say you are early to it.” And that’s exactly right, this bathroom sink Nelly Furtado dancing man did start a trend and we all are absolutely here to stay for it. Let’s take a deep ol’ dive into his vibey TikTok account:

1. Ariana Grande should be quaking rn

@jamie32bsh ♬ motive x promiscuous – elfixsounds

2. Icon energy

@jamie32bsh ♬ original sound – Jamie Big Sorrel Hor

3. I have no idea what this is

@jamie32bsh ♬ Witch Doctor – 𝑩𝒐𝒔𝒔’𝑿𝒊𝒂𝒐(♡︎.)

4. Bonk memes are elite, end of

@jamie32bsh ♬ Crunch – PussTenshi

5. Pretty sure he started this trend too x

@jamie32bsh ♬ Somebody That I Used To Know – ellie

6. ‘Jamie should join the Hype House’

@thehypehouse @Jamie Big Sorrel Hor ♬ Say it Right – 👛

7. This is sensational

@osketit The king himself @Jamie Big Sorrel Hor #fyp ♬ Say it Right – 👛

You can follow Jamie our Nelly Furotdo bathroom mirror dancing king on TikTok here.