The Apprentice week seven power ranking: Everyone is useless, except Harpreet

If you can tell me what those pods were actually for I will give you a tenner

That was the worst episode of The Apprentice to ever air. And I believe that wholeheartedly. In the hallowed words of Kim Woodburn, “What the fucking hell, ‘scuse me, has happened here?” I honestly have no clue what the task actually was on week seven of The Apprentice, which as a result is making my power ranking a lot more of a task. I’m still trying to actually piece together what these pods were for. A driverless eco-friendly vehicle for corporate clients to use, but they aren’t party pods? What are they then? Where are we going in them? Even the official BBC The Apprentice website doesn’t seem to have a clue, apart from that candidates need to design one. FOR WHAT? Starpod and Beepure were truly junk on wheels, but enough on that, let’s get on with The Apprentice power ranking for the bleak shitshow that was week seven.

9. Sophie

The Apprentice week seven power ranking

Via BBC

The only redeemable thing about this week’s episode is we finally saw the back of Sophie, a candidate who has inexplicably survived week after week when she deserved to go on week two. Tells you constantly she’s got a passion for interior design but has the decor taste of an 11 year old child. Didn’t thank Lord Sugar for the opportunity when he fired her? I know he’s insufferable, but there’s a formula here, Mrs!

8. Brittany

The Apprentice week seven power ranking

Via BBC

Honestly, just very lucky she was on the winning team. Beepure is a deeply stupid name and the aesthetic choices made on that pod were bleak to say the least.

7. Aaron

Via BBC

Not really his finest hour this week. Beepure was cursed. You’re better than this, Aaron!!!

6. Akeem

Via BBC

It is literally the funniest thing ever how Akeem just changes his mind to adhere to whatever his teammates suggest. He means well, but there’s teamwork and then there’s getting eaten alive by Hurricane Harpreet.

5. Kathryn

The Apprentice week seven power ranking

Via BBC

Honestly, get Amelia Stone in that final. She can do no wrong in my eyes, even when she is quite literally doing wrong. Starpod… I pretend I do not see.

4. Stephanie

The Apprentice week seven power ranking

Via BBC

I just think she’s a bit of an icon at this point. Sensible. A good time girl. Don’t know what she did this episode really, but considering I have no clue what even happened with these bloody pods perhaps that’s not really a bad thing.

3. Nick

The Apprentice week seven power ranking

Via BBC

Trooping through on good vibes alone, and that’s all that matters for me. Our king. I grin manically every time he comes onto my screen – especially when he’s wearing a sequinned glittery vest and sunglasses.

2. Akshay

The Apprentice week seven power ranking

Via BBC

The boardroom assassin that could! It was actually sheer euphoria hearing Lord Sugar say “Akshay, you’re staying” because Sophie had been on the hunt to get him gone for weeks and you know what, he’s a bit of a trooper and I wish him well. Even if he pronounces party as PARDY.

1. Harpreet

Via BBC

An absolute force to be reckoned with. Everyone is quaking. Karren couldn’t even look her in the eye after she flayed her alive last week. At this rate she’s about to take over Lord Sugar as CEO of Amstrad. Obsessed with her dressed exactly like Emmerdale serial killer Meena this week. Only in business, Harpreet is even more deadly. We bow down.

Catch up on all of the candidates in the week seven power ranking from The Apprentice 2022 by rewatching the episode on BBC iPlayer.

Featured image courtesy of BBC before edits.