Tall Girl two reviews

Tall Girl two is out on Netflix and it’s being savaged by reviews calling it ‘disappointing’

‘Tall Girl two is a wholly unnecessary sequel to a movie that nobody liked in the first place’

Tall Girl two just dropped on Netflix and the reviews have been coming in thick and fast. Most reviews have been confirming what we already knew, Tall Girl two is just as awful as the first film. Seriously though, the film is currently being savaged across several different sites including Twitter (obviously). The first film was about how hard life can be when you’re a white, wealthy tall girl and the second is about how hard life is when you’re a white, wealthy tall girl and in a school play.

The Netflix description of the film says: “Landing the lead in the school musical is a dream come true for Jodi, until the pressure sends her confidence and her relationship into tailspin.” It sounds chaotic, right? Well according to these reviews, Tall Girl two is preeeeetty boring.

Tall Girl two reviews

via Netflix

The Daily Trojan said Tall Girl two “visibly lacks effort” and it’s “97 minutes of a movie you would see on Disney Channel and think, ‘Wow, I miss old Disney. It’s really gone down hill.” In the article titled “Tall Girl Two is Netflix’s disappointing Valentine’ Day Gift to the world”, the Daily Beast called the movie “predictable” and a “wholly unnecessary sequel to a movie that nobody liked in the first place. And yet, you can bet there will be a Tall Girl three.”

Paste said the film has an “unclear development of characters” which ultimately contributed to the films feeling of “aimlessness” – savage. But lets fact check the quality of the film where it actually matters, on Rotten Tomatoes. So, Tall Girl two has been given 50 per cent which doesn’t sound horrendous but it’s not great considering only six people reviewed the movie on Rotten Tomatoes. Someone left a comment calling the “iffy” but they’d prefer to choose Tall Girl two over Euphoria for teens – fair enough I guess.

Tall Girl two is available to watch on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.