Quiz to see which guy from season two of Love Is Blind you would marry

Quiz: Which guy from season two of Love Is Blind would you marry?

Anyone but Shake, please

Love Is Blind is back and the weddings have now happened – so we’re now obsessed with the relationships of everyone in the wild social experiment. Whilst watching the show, it’s only natural to not be able to help but wonder which guy from season two of Love Is Blind you would marry – and this quiz is about to tell you. If for some reason you were part of the pod dating lineup, this is what would have gone down.

Would you end up with Shayne? He definitely would be a laugh, but let’s be real he’s a man child who will brag to his mates about you but probably not actually be that affectionate with you in person. Or maybe you deserve Kyle – he wants nothing more than to let you know you are his world and enjoy a happy and peaceful life. Then perhaps you’d end up with Nick, your relationship would be intense and you’d be married within a week, but at least you won’t be pregnant within the week, which is definitely the fate for anyone who gets Shake. Or maybe you’ll end up with Sal or Jarrette? There’s only one guy for you, and now is the time to find out who.

Take this quiz to once and for all find out which guy from season two of Love Is Blind you would marry:

Season two of Love Is Blind is available on Netflix now. The reunion episode is released on Netflix on Friday, March 4th. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.