The Apprentice week six power ranking: Who ruined the tour and who got a big tip?

Amy Anzel shouting down a megaphone is my Joker origin story

Wales has truly never looked worse than it did on week six of The Apprentice but by no fault of its own – the fault lies with the hapless morons that lurk in our power ranking. If we were in an English literature classroom I’d be talking about the pathetic fallacy of the rain pissing it down on every sad soul burdened with having to endure the two tours of doom on this week’s challenge – it was truly the bleakest of scenes. If I’d paid 85 quid to go on one of them tours I’d have asked them to do my zip line harness dodgy so I can just quietly fall to my death instead. Anyway, The Apprentice week six power ranking – let’s go.

10. Amy

The Apprentice week six power ranking

Via BBC

I actually couldn’t believe what I was witnessing when Amy Anzel refused to be project manager this week? What does she think she’s come to this show for may I ask? Coasting on by and trying to recruit gays to buy her gifts? Good riddance, girlies.

9. Sophie

The Apprentice week six power ranking

Via BBC

How the bloody hell is Sophie still in the process? Honest to god, how? HOW?

8. Brittany

The Apprentice week six power ranking

Via BBC

I keep getting harassed on Instagram by a Brittany Carter fan account who’s really furious that I keep giving her a low ranking. For that reason alone, I will NEVER place this woman any higher because I refuse to bow to my enemies. Deal with it!

7. Aaron

Via BBC

20 cheese hampers that cost £40 to 16 people. Let’s have a moment of silence for the probability that that’s going to be able to be pulled off. I had to do extra maths lessons at school in the night to make sure that I passed my GCSE and even I can have a logical and mathematical think on the fact that it’s probably not going to end well.

6. Akeem

Via BBC

I wish Akeem well but that caves guiding was so funny. Did he think he was working at the London Dungeon? What the death, destruction, torture and horror was going on?

5. Nick

The Apprentice week six power ranking

Via BBC

I’m obsessed with his tour having the charisma of a wet dishcloth, but I’m a Nick Showering stan these days thanks to his stupid sexy TikToks so guess what? He’s top five on The Apprentice week six power ranking. And there he shall stay!

4. Akshay

The Apprentice week six power ranking

Via BBC

Honestly couldn’t tell you one thing that Akshay did this week, but he was on the winning team for the first time EVER and that absolutely counts for something. His best week ever!

3. Kathryn

Via BBC

I mean, SURE, she lead a team to a loss. But Kathryn is the best vibes and has a heart of gold. When Amy refused to be project manager again, it’s Kathryn who steps up to the plate. She’s got a good attitude and a positive outlook. She tries her hardest. Also, she gave us Amelia Stone and Bouji Cruises so she’s kind of like our Lord and Saviour when you think about it.

2. Stephanie

Via BBC

A great week for the Supernanny Jo Frost LoveOfHuns queen of The Apprentice. Slowly becoming our campest front runner ever. I want to go on a Bouji Cruise with her and drink some Kylie Minogue wine.

1. Harpreet

Via BBC

The best and most terrifying force to be reckoned with in this process. Nobody is safe. The way she bellowed at Akeem to learn his facts and history? A dictatorship I’d smile to be ruled under. Highlight of the whole episode and potentially season is this iconic exchange:

Lord Sugar: Harpreet, what did you do? According to the notes I got from Karren it was like you were in self isolation.
Harpreet: Aww, okay. That’s a shame that you felt that way, Karren.

EXCUSE ME? I’m bald!!!

Catch up on all of the candidates in the week six power ranking from The Apprentice 2022 by rewatching the episode on BBC iPlayer.

Featured image courtesy of BBC before edits.