Love Island’s Siannise has a new model boyfriend after split from Luke T

Ok ok I’m interested 👀

A few months after splitting from Luke T, Love Island star Siannise Fudge has revealed she got a new boyfriend – and he’s a hot model.

She’s currently on holiday with the guy she’s now dating, and he’s been posting pictures and videos with her all over his Instagram stories. He’s called Chris Beviere, and he looks pretty smitten, captioning pictures of her with “diamond”, “serving” and “I won”. They’re in St Lucia, and Chris shared a video of them in a car together, them kissing and Siannise getting out of the sea.

Love Island star Siannise Fudge is now dating model Chris Beviere after split from boyfriend Luke T

via Instagram

A source told the Sun: “Things had been difficult between Siannise and Luke for some time, but they split for good towards the end of last year. Siannise was inundated with attention and really hit it off with Chris. It’s been going so well that they decided to enjoy some winter sun together and they’ve had a really special time together.”

Chris is signed with Nevs model agency and has just over 19k Instagram followers. He posts loads of pictures of him all over the world, as well as pictures from shoots and him hanging out with friends.

via Instagram @chrisbeviere

People first thought Love Island 2020 runners up Luke T and Siannise had split up in October last year. The pair stopped posting with one another, Siannise changed captions of pictures of them together and she liked a video about going through a breakup. In November, Siannise reportedly unfollowed Luke on Instagram and in December she was pictured “moving out” of the flat they owned together. They had been together for around two years, after leaving the 2020 villa as a couple.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.