lottie tomlinson pregnant

Lottie Tomlinson and Lewis Burton announce they’re expecting their first child

‘Just the 3 of us ❤️’

Lottie Tomlinson has announced she is pregnant with her first child with boyfriend Lewis Burton.

Lottie shared her pregnancy news on Instagram with two photos. The first was of her cradling her baby bump and the second was of Lottie and Lewis together with Lewis’ hand on the bump.

Lottie captioned the post “just the 3 of us ❤️”. 

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by LT 🍒 (@lottietomlinson)

23-year-old Lottie is the younger sister of One Direction’s Louis Tomlinson. She is an influencer with over 4 million followers and the creator of fake tan brand Tanologist.

Lottie first began dating ex tennis professional Lewis Burton in July 2020. Lewis had previously been dating Caroline Flack until her death in February 2020.

The couple are said to have bonded over their shared grief. Lewis having recently lost Caroline and Lottie experiencing the death of her younger sister Felicite and her mother.

Lewis commented on the pregnancy post “I love you both forever ❤️”. Many other influencers were quick to share their congratulations with Shaughna Philips commenting “Oh my god congratulations gorgeous girl!!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️” and Made in Chelsea’s Emily Blackwell commenting “Congratulations 😍❤️”.

Featured image credit via Instagram @lottietomlinson