Drag Race UK queens city quiz

QUIZ: Can you name the city these legendary Drag Race UK queens come from?

If you know all of these you deserve a RuPeter Badge

Look, we all love Drag Race UK. So much. We’ve had three seasons of queens now, and it’s been batch after batch of drag talent from up and down the UK that showcases how much queer talent we actually have on this cursed island even when the nation is crumbling around us. And despite the fact it often seems that on every season over half of the cast seem to be living in London, the queens are actually from all over. This quiz will test EXACTLY if you remember which city the Drag Race UK queens actually come from…

Can you tell us where Bimini Bon Boulash was born and raised? Can you remember which part of London Asttina Mandella paid homage to on the runway? How about where Ella Vamum raised Ella Vaday? Do you know where The Vivienne is from before she moved to Liverpool? If you think you know every city queens from Drag Race UK are actually from, then take the quiz below and see if you can get full marks.

RuPaul’s Drag Race UK is streaming now on BBC iPlayer. Keep up with new episodes of RuPaul’s Drag Race: UK Versus the World on BBC Three at 9pm on Tuesdays. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.

Recommended stories by this writer:

Drag Race: The only bad thing about All Stars 6 is that a queen has to go home

QUIZ: Can you match these bedroom designs to the Drag Race queen who inspired them?

I picked my Euro 2020 England squad exclusively using Drag Race UK queens

‘It’s a really hard job’: Brooke Lynn Hytes on hosting Canada’s Drag Race season two

• Choriza May and River Medway break silence on RuPaul’s worst decision in Drag Race history

• ‘By the time I left, I didn’t want to be there’: Charity Kase on her Drag Race UK journey