Faye and Teddy install home security systems after Teddy’s car was broken in to

They have alarms going directly to the police and are avoiding putting their house on social media

Faye and Teddy have said they’ve installed CCTV and an alarm system after Teddy’s car was broken into.

Last month, Teddy’s car was broken into and a camera was stolen. The Love Island couple now have an alarm system that goes directly to the police, are “thinking twice” about what they do and are avoiding putting certain angles of their house on social media.

Teddy said the break in was “massively scary”. He told OK: “We could hear voices but we didn’t really think anything of it. Then we went to get a McDonald’s quite late at night and I noticed my chair had been moved so I knew it was unusual and then the next day Faye needed her camera and I realised it wasn’t there.”

He called it an “invasion of privacy”, saying: “It felt so strange getting into my car in and out for a while knowing someone had touched all my stuff.”

Faye said: “The police were so helpful and they know where we are with alarm system going directly to them and we have seen a lot more police patrolling which has been really nice.”

As well as the CCTV and alarms, the couple are now “thinking twice” about what they do. Teddy said: “I’ll be thinking twice making sure my car is definitely locked and Faye’s and double checking all the locks on the house.

“We’re trying not to put our house on social media in certain angles and we’re being careful. It’s something that we can’t help but it’s the way of the world unfortunately.”

After meeting on Love Island last summer, a few months ago Faye and Teddy announced they’d moved in together, into a home they’re going to be doing up and renovating.

Featured image via Instagram @faye__winter