Quiz: Which of the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City are you?

Disengaging if I get Jen

The second and incredibly dramatic season of Real Housewives of Salt Lake City is finally nearing its end with the finale episode airing next week. Over the last 20 episodes we have seen more arguments, backstabbing and questionable outfits than potentially any other Real Housewives series. Now everyone has very strong opinions on their favourite Housewives and with this in mind it’s time to find out which of the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City you are with our quiz.

This quiz will provide 10 questions which will determine if you’re more of a Heather or a Meredith. If you like wearing feathers then hands down you’re Meredith. If you chose tequila over wine then of course you have to be the queen of spirits and fast food Lisa Barlow.

Since Jennie has been fired from the show and there is heavy debate over whether Mary will return for season three, let’s focus on these iconic Housewives – Heather, Meredith, Lisa, Whitney and Jen.

To find out which of the Real Housewives of Salt Lake City you’re most like, take our quiz here:

Featured image credit via Bravo.