Who is The Tinder Swindler’s new girlfriend? The Israeli model Simon Leviev is now dating

She’s gained 25k Instagram followers since the film came out

The Tinder Swindler on Netflix is a wild true crime film that will have you questioning everything. It tells the story of Simon Leviev, The Tinder Swindler, and the women he conned out of millions – one being a woman who believed she was his girlfriend before he fleeced her of hundreds of thousands of dollars.

The story is wild – and what’s even more wild is that he is now a free man whilst the women remain paying off the debts they built up because of him. Simon Leviev is said to be living a pretty cosy life now without any money troubles, and even has a model girlfriend to share his life with. So, who is the new girlfriend of The Tinder Swindler?

The Israeli model who is the new girlfriend of The Tinder Swindler Simon Leviev

via Netflix

The Tinder Swindler is now dating an Israeli model

At the end of The Tinder Swindler on Netflix, it is said Simon Leviev is now a free man and is dating an Israeli model. Nothing else is said about who she is, but The Tab can reveal her name is Kate Konlin. When Simon Leviev’s Instagram had been live, he posted Instagram stories of the pair of them since the Netflix film was released. One showed the two of them riding in the back of a Rolls Royce together. Simon has since said his Instagram was hacked after the Netflix film was released.

via Instagram

Kate, full name Katherine, Konlin is signed to Metropolitan Models and IMG Models. One of her portfolios shows her on the cover of Harper’s Bizaare Hong Kong and she has also been in Vogue. Ahead of the film being released on Netflix, Kate’s account was the only one followed by Simon Leviev on Instagram. The day after the Netflix film was released, she had 76.1k followers and her Instagram account was private. She has since changed it to be public, and has gained over 25k followers – now sitting on a following of 103k.

Meet the Israeli model who is the new girlfriend of The Tinder Swindler Simon Leviev, Kate Konlin

via Instagram @kate_konlin

Her Instagram shows her in lots of luxury destinations, including checking into Paris, Greece, The Four Seasons Hotel and in five star hotels in Israel. She has recently limited comments on her posts, but a few got in before she did. People have been commenting “The Tinder Swindler” and “poor girl” under her recent uploads.

Her model profiles says she is 5ft9, has green eyes and wears a size 39 (UK 8) size shoe, in case you really care for those details.

via Instagram @kate_konlin

The Netflix documentary says Simon has also been back on Tinder since his release from prison. However, in a statement to The Tab, Tinder said: We have conducted internal investigations and can confirm Simon Leviev is no longer active on Tinder under any of his known aliases.”

The Tinder Swindler is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.