YouTuber who filmed her son crying over their dead dog is back online after five months

Jordan Cheyenne has said the dog isn’t even dead

Earlier this year, a clip went viral on Twitter showing lifestyle YouTuber Jordan Cheyenne encouraging and filming her 9-year-old son crying over their sick dog for her YouTube thumbnail. The clip originated from a vlog which she uploaded back in August last year, since then the 30-year-old YouTuber disappeared from social media until last week when she uploaded a video addressing everything that happened. Here’s everything Jordan Cheyenne said in her two-part YouTube video about everything that has happened in her life over the last vive months.

She posted her first video on January 25 and titled it: “I was cancelled and my life changed forever”. In the video she states how during her time offline, she received death threats and her family was heavily harassed. She also shared screenshots of abusive messages she received and in one of them she’s called a “piece of shit”.

via Jordan Cheyenne on YouTube

Jordan also apologised for her “terrible” decision to put making content above the needs of her son who is heard audibly crying in the viral clip. She says it’s not a “reflection” of her deep love for her son, Christian. Instead of featuring her son in any more videos, she says she is no longer going to include him and hopes this will help him to enjoy moments rather than thinking about the camera.

Jordan then uploaded a second video titled “Chatty Get Ready With Me: My breakup, moving, meet Rosie, business updates, future content plans and more”. In this video she shares the fact she went through a breakup during her five months offline and says this added to her stress around having to adapt financially on top of facing threats to her safety.

Jordan then talks about her dog, Rosie, and says: “She did make it, thank god, she was in the emergency vet for almost two weeks.”

Jordan Cheyenne YouTube son crying

Rosie the famous dog, via @jordancheyenneofficial on Instagram

Jordan shared more details of Rosie’s story on Instagram which you can read about here. In the video she also said she was aware she was “coming back to a lot of hate” when she posted the first video. However she was “overwhelmed” by the love she was met with in the comment section on her first comeback video.

She also reveals she has been out of a relationship for a “hot minute” having broken up with her partner back in August 2021. He has apparently asked Jordan not to talk about him which she respects but she did say: “What I chose to show of that relationship was incredibly genuine” and he came into her life and brought happiness to her during their year together.

You can watch Jordan’s YouTube videos where she addresses the past five months here.