the sinner season four cast

This is where you recognise the cast of The Sinner from

The actress who plays Meg was Rose’s mum in The Titanic

The Sinner is back on Netflix for its fourth and final season with detective Harry Ambrose returning to solve a new mysterious case.

The eight part series sees Bill Pullman resume his role as Harry and Jessica Hecht has returned in her role from the previous season as Harry’s girlfriend Sonya Barzel. As with every series, the rest of The Sinner season four cast are brand new as the show focuses on a new mystery with a bunch of new characters. In previous years Jessica Biel and Matt Bomer have taken on lead roles.

This season the story focuses on Percy Muldoon played by Alice Kremelberg, who works on her family’s fishing boats, only for Harry to see her jump off a cliff at the beginning of the first episode. The rest of the series focuses on her disappearance and the events leading up to it.

The rest of the cast is pretty impressive, and this is where you recognise them all from:

Detective Harry Ambrose – Bill Pullman

via Netflix

Bill Pullman is returning for his fourth season of The Sinner as detective Harry Ambrose. He’s been acting since the mid 1980s and is now 68 years old.

Apart from recognising Bill from the earlier seasons of the show, you’ll also know him from numerous other projects.

He’s most known for The Independence Day films, the rom-com While You Were Sleeping and Sleepless in Seattle. He recently starred in the 2021 Netflix series Halston.

Sonya Barzel – Jessica Hecht

via Netflix

Jessica Hecht is reprising her role as artist Sonya Barzel who Harry meets in season three of The Sinner. They became romantically involved and in season four they travel to Maine together, where Sonya works on her art and occasionally helps Harry with the case.

Jessica is best known for her role as Susan on Friends. However she’s also been in Breaking Bad as Gretchen Schwartz and in The Boys as Carol.

More recently she’s starred in the Apple TV+ series Dickinson and the Netflix series Special.

Percy Muldoon – Alice Kremelberg

via Netflix

Season four of The Sinner centres on new cast member Alice Kremelberg who plays Percy Muldoon. Percy goes missing during the first episode and the rest of the series is about what led to her disappearance.

Alice has been acting since 2006 and is best known for her role in Orange is The New Black as Nicole Eckelcamp.

She’s also starred in The Trial of The Chicago 7, Monsterland and NCIS: New Orleans.

Meg Muldoon – Frances Fisher

the sinner season four cast frances fisher

via Netflix

Frances Fisher takes on the role of Meg Muldoon, the overbearing matriarch of the Muldoon family.

One of Frances’ most notable roles is the mother of Rose in Titanic. Frances has over 150 acting credits to her name, having begun acting in the mid 1970s.

Over the years Frances has had lead roles in Netflix’s The Holidate, Unforgiven, True Crime, Masters of Sex, Resurrection and The Host.

Colin Muldoon – Michael Mosley

via Netflix

Colin Muldoon is the religious uncle of Percy and is played by Michael Mosley.

Michael is best known for his roles in Criminal Minds, Ozark and Seven Seconds.

His first acting role was in 2001 in the TV series The Education of Max Bickford where he played the character of Quincy.

Sean Muldoon – Neal Huff

via Netflix

Neal Huff plays the role of Sean Muldoon, who is Percy’s dad and struggles with addiction.

Most recently he’s appeared in Mare of Easttown alongside Kate Winslet where he played Father Dan Hastings.

Over the years he’s starred in the movies Spotlight, Big Daddy and Split.

CJ Lam – David Huynh

the sinner season four cast

via Netflix

CJ Lam has a relationship with Percy before she goes missing and he is played by David Huynh.

David has been acting since 1998 when he first appeared in the series The Adventures of Shirley Holmes.

Since then he’s appeared in the films M.F.A., Baby and a number of short films.

Stephanie Lam – Cindy Cheung

via Netflix

Cindy Cheung joins the cast of The Sinner season four as Stephanie Lam, the mother of CJ.

Cindy is best known for her roles in 13 Reasons Why, The Flight Attendant and the series FBI.

She’s been acting since 1995 and has over 60 acting credits to her name.

Mike Lam – Ronin Wong

via Netflix

CJ’s dad, Mike Lam, is played by Ronin Wong. Ronin is an actor and composer and has been in the film industry since the early 1990s.

Ronin is best known for his roles in Kung Fu, The Man in The High Castle and the short film In Loving Memory.

The Sinner season four is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.