Drag Race UK Versus the World tweets

These 25 memes from Drag Race: UK Versus the World prove we’re in for a season of CHAOS

That episode was a fever dream and I’ll never be over it

No one quite knew what to expect with RuPaul’s Drag Race: UK Versus the World, but no matter what you were anticipating from the iteration of international All Stars, it probably wasn’t the fever dream levels of chaos we all tuned in to watch on BBC Three last night. What a way to welcome back the channel: Mayhem, madness and an outrageous elimination that had Twitter in uproar. For our girl Lemon, we ride at dawn. Here’s a quick round up of the best tweets and memes from last night’s premiere of Drag Race: UK Versus the World.

1. This line was a mic drop moment tbh

2. Noel Edmonds is looking well!

3. Alyssa Edwards founding the scripture ‘Rigga Morris’ was made for moments like this

4. I’d sleep soundly with this angel watching me personally

5. Facts are facts guys, Roople was quaking

6. It certainly was NOT

7. The absolute MVP of episode one I fear

8. In the infamous words of Dawn TheĀ Jockey… ‘Maybe next year x’

9. This meme will never die

10. They’d be lucky to get the lint at the bottom of Jimbo’s empty case tbh

11. Get LOST I’m crying

12.Ā Too real unfortunately

13. Queen Chez in her Rylan era

14. Why are our queens like this I’m actually howling

15. Pangina I am free Thursday night ifĀ you are

16. What is actually going on here may I ask!

17. IĀ don’t careĀ what anyone says, that was high performance ART

18. Can I just look at my words I knew them when I came in x

19. Why does Jujubee love theseĀ pedestrianĀ entrance looks it kills me

20. Jimbo was so Luna Ghost

21. It wouldn’t be tweets about Drag Race: UK Versus the World if our Claire didn’tĀ make an appearance

22. Need the choir rendition as a matter of urgency

23. We all did šŸ™

24. Mel C was outĀ for blood

25. If I don’t laugh, I’ll cry

RuPaulā€™s Drag Race: UK Versus The World continues Tuesdays at 9pm on BBC Three and BBC iPlayer. For all the latest Drag Race memes and Netflix news, drops and memesĀ like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.

Recommended stories by this writer:

ā€¢Ā Choriza May and River Medway break silence on RuPaulā€™s worst decision in Drag Race history

ā€¢Ā ā€˜By the time I left, I didnā€™t want to be thereā€™: Charity Kase on her Drag Race UK journey

ā€¢Ā Victoria Scone and Veronica Green break silence on their shock Drag Race UK exits