Molly-Mae and Tommy have discovered living on a budget and they’re too stunned to speak

Tommy lost his mind over the thought of quenching his thirst for as little as 89p

Molly-Mae and Tommy Fury took a trip to B&M over the weekend and they were simply stunned by the low prices.

In her Instagram story where she filmed parts of their shop, Molly-Mae said Tommy was “fascinated” when walking around the bargain store.

Tommy even discovered an energy drink in B&M costs a fraction of the price he pays for it in his gym, in the video he says: “Let me tell you, B&M Bargains, I’ve never seen anything like it. The drinks that you get in the gym, they’re here and they’re 89p. Like, hold on, stop what you’re doing and process that for a second.”

The pair did such a big shop that Molly-Mae had to stop for a little snack. She cracked open a Lotus Biscoff snack pot and filmed a tasting video for her friend.

via @mollymae on Instagram

People online are branding Molly-Mae and Tommy Fury’s fascination with budget shopping as been branded as “classist”. This is the second time this month Molly-Mae has been deemed tone-deaf. Earlier this year she apologised for her comments regarding wealth and success which were made on Stevan Bartlett’s podcast, The Diary of a CEO.

However there are some people backing her on Twitter, one person said Molly-Mae “can’t do anything without a bunch of trolls trailing her down“. Another person said: “So now Molly-Mae and Tommy can’t even go to B&M and have a laugh without some pathetic news outlets bashing them…get a grip!“.