All the Too Hot To Handle season three cast who went to university and what they studied

Georgia is a student midwife!!

Can you imagine being smart as well as so effortlessly good looking that people deem you “too hot to handle”? Well that’s the reality for a lot of the Too Hot To Handle season three cast, as alongside being irresistible on the show, a lot of them are currently studying at university or have graduated already.

This lot study a whole load of things, from psychology to plants and criminology to midwifery. Here’s a guide to all the cast members of season three of Too Hot To Handle who went to university.

Georgia Hassarati

All the cast of season three of Too Hot To Handle who went to university and what degree they studied

via Instagram @georgiahassarati

26-year-old Georgia is a student midwife from Brisbane, Australia. She has a story highlight on her Instagram called “midwifery” where she shares a little insight into her classes – with lots of pregnant dolls and babies.

Holly Scarfone

via Instagram @hollyscarfone

Holly is a psychology graduate from the University of Colorado. She achieved her bachelor in science last year, after starting her degree in 2018. She captioned her graduation picture on Instagram “Edumacted”.

Truth / Robert

via Instagram @truthsworld

Truth, whose real name is Robert, is a 23-year-old basketball player from Texas. He’s currently studying for a degree in criminology and is living in LA.

Izzy Fairthorne

via Instagram @izfairr

When Izzy entered and said she went to a private school, plays hockey and loves a rugby boy – it was pretty clear she went to a UK uni. According to her LinkedIn, Izzy studied for a degree in sport and exercise between 2017 and 2020. She went to Cardiff Met and is now a personal trainer.

Patrick Mullen

via Instagram @thepatmullen

Patrick studied botany at the University of Hawaii. If you’re unsure what that is, it’s plant science. He graduated in December 2016.

Nathan Soan

via Instagram @nathsoan

Nathan is from Cape Town, and is currently studying for a degree in business management. As well as this, he is a model who has worked with brands such as ASOS, PrettyLittleThing and Boohoo.

Season three of Too Hot To Handle is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.