euphoria cast relationships

Euphoria love lives: Who exactly is the cast dating in real life?

Yes I’m still obsessed with Zendaya and Tom Holland

The next season of Euphoria is back in our lives and bringing with it all the chaotic realtionships we saw in season one. Thankfully in real life the cast of Euphoria’s relationships are a little less dramatic but no less exciting.

Some of the Euphoria cast are in relationships with fellow A-Listers, most notably of course Zendaya dating Tom Holland. However some of the cast members are dating people away from the public eye including Sydney Sweeney who is said to be in a three year relationship with a restaurant owner.

So what are the current love lives of the Euphoria cast? This is everything we know about their relationship statuses, including whether Fez is single:

Zendaya

As most of the entire world is aware Zendaya is believed to be in a relationship with Tom Holland.

The two began dating at some point last year after spending many years working together on the Spiderman films and denying any romantic connection.

However over the last six months they’ve shared birthday dedication posts to each other and have been spotted kissing and honestly they couldn’t be cuter.

Hunter Schafer

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Hunter (@hunterschafer)

Not much is previously known about Hunter’s dating history however she was most recently seen holding hands with her co-star Dominic Fike.

The two were photographed leaving a restaurant in West Hollywood. However they have not made any confirmation if they are actually together.

Two years ago Hunter was rumoured to be dating Massima Desire but neither of them confirmed they were ever in a relationship.

Sydney Sweeney

Whilst Cassie’s dating life might be rather turbulent, Sydney’s real life relationship doesn’t appear to be.

Sydney is believed to be in a relationship with restaurant owner Jonathan Davino. The two are said to have been together since 2018. Jonathan is currently 37 years old and Sydney is 24, so they have a 13 year age gap.

Over the years they’ve been photographed during various moments together including a holiday in Italy.

Alexa Demie

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by @alexademie

The queen of Euphoria style Alexa Demie is currently in a relationship with JMSN. JMSN is a singer and song writer whose real name is Christian Berisha.

They are believed to have met in 2017 when Alexa appeared in his music video Slide. Last year they were pictured together on a trip to Miami where they were holding hands and swimming in the sea.

They’re still believed to be together as Alexa commented on a post of JSMN’s in December with a number of love hearts.

Jacob Elordi

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Jacob Elordi (@jacobelordi)

Over the last few years Jacob Elordi has dated a LOT of famous women. He’s been known to date Joey King, Kaia Gerber and his co-star Zendaya.

Now Jacob is rumoured to be dating influencer Olivia Jade, the daughter of Lori Loughlin and Mossimo Giannulli.

They were first photographed on a date in December but are said to be keeping things casual as they are both just out of long term relationships.

Angus Cloud

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Angus Cloud (@anguscloud)

The internet’s newest boyfriend is Angus Cloud, who plays Fez in Euphoria. However it’s currently unknown what his real life relationship status is as he gives away no clues on Instagram and hasn’t mentioned anything in interviews.

Barbie Ferreira

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Elle Puckett (@rosieugly)

Barbie is currently in a relationship with her girlfriend Elle Puckett. They’ve been together since 2019 and very occasionally share pictures together on their social media.

Elle is a musician and producer based in Los Angeles.

Maude Apatow

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Maude Apatow (@maudeapatow)

Maude Apatow is currently believed to be in a relationship with ex Euphoria cast member Lukas Gage. Over the last few months there’s been various photos of them together on their Instagrams however they’ve never confirmed officially if they are together.

Maude was previously in a relationship with British talent manager Charlie Christie. They first got together in 2018 and during their relationship Maude would often share pictures of them together, however they have now all been deleted from her Instagram.

Dominic Fike

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by @dominicfike

Dominic joined the cast of Euphoria this season and was recently photographed with Hunter Schafer holding hands outside a restaurant, leading people to suspect they’re in a relationship.

Last year Dominic was in a relationship with Diana Silvers, who played Hope in the film Booksmart. They appeared to be super close with Diana even joining in on Dominic’s interview with GQ. However the couple have since broken up.

Before dating Diana, Dominic was said to be in a relationship with Shelby Tangorra.

Storm Reid

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Storm Reid (@stormreid)

It’s currently unclear what Storm’s realtionship status is. She was in a relationship with Sayeed Shahidi. Storm first met Sayeed in February 2017 when they both attended the Disney XD Jungle Ball party.

Sayeed is the younger brother of actress Yara Shahidi and has been acting since 2010. However neither of them have any pictures of each other on their Instagrams leading many to think they may have broken up.

Algee Smith

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by Algee Smith (@itsalgee)

It’s currently unknown who Algee Smith is dating however he has been rumoured to have been dating Dalia Kaissi.