Drag Race UK Versus The World cast

It’s official! Meet the nine queens competing on RuPaul’s Drag Race: UK Versus The World

All these legendary queens in one season? I’m shaking

It’s officially time! RuPaul’s Drag Race: UK Versus The World is kicking off on February 1st with the launch of BBC Three, and here are the nine queens from across the globe who are coming to the UK to battle it out for the ultimate crown. Fans have been after an international All Stars season for years, and what better cast to start the formula off? Let’s meet the nine queens cast on season one of Drag Race: UK Versus The World.

Baga Chipz

Drag Race UK Versus The World cast

Via BBC

Baga Chipz is back, after placing third in season one of Drag Race UK. On returning to the show, Baga said: “I’m not nervous! The most famous woman in Britain is here to slay. I’m not just Drag Race famous, I’m tabloid famous. I don’t normally work with civilian folk, but let’s give these girls a run for their money!”

Blu Hydrangea

Drag Race UK Versus The World cast

Via BBC

Blu Hydrangea is back, and looking bloody UNREAL – what a glow up! Blu came fifth on Drag Race UK season one, and has toured the world with Baga as part of the Frock Destroyers. “Blu is no longer a GCSE art project, she’s a masterpiece. I’m here to send some bitches home! It’s so important for me to be visible for the queers of Belfast and Northern Ireland.”

Cheryl Hole

Drag Race UK Versus the world cast

Via BBC

Our Chez is back from her time on UK season one, where she placed fourth, to join the cast of Drag Race: UK Versus The World. “On season one, you all saw me crying that ‘I’m a star’ and I became a meme, but this time I know I’m a star. I’m going to smash challenges and I’m going to win. I’m the one to beat and I’m ready to show that I’m not mediocre anymore!”

Janey Jacké

Drag Race UK Versus the world cast

Via BBC

Representing Drag Race Holland season one, Janey Jacké is here to snatch that Drag Race UK: Versus The World crown from the rest of the cast! She was runner up on season one, and is here to win this time. “I’m going to approach this season with a lot of fire. They think I’m just a pretty girl, but I’m going to break stereotypes of what people think of the Netherlands.”

Jimbo

Via BBC

Canada’s Drag Race icon Jimbo is back for UK Versus The World, and I for one could not be happier! Jimbo brought so much uniqueness to CDR. “I’m back! The big breasted bimbo of the north! I can’t wait to take out my sisters. I’m going to crush them with my boobs, stab them with my fingers and then scream at them!”

Jujubee

Via BBC

Back for her millionth shot at the crown is bonafide Drag Race legend Jujubee. “People might think I’m crazy for doing this again, but I like torture! There’s no way I’m not getting to the top every single time. I’m a pro at this competition. Ru might as well just give me the crown now.”

Lemon

Via BBC

Don’t even have to ask for it, for her to get it! Lemon from Canada’s Drag Race season one is BACK. “On my season, I came in as a dancing queen and then dominated all the comedy challenges. I don’t know if you’ll remember me of a dancer of a funny gal, but guess what? I’m all of the above!”

Mo Heart

Drag Race UK Versus The World cast

Via BBC

Mo Heart, formerly known as Monique Heart, is back after thriving on season 10 and All Stars 4 to get that UK Versus The World crown. “I am truly prepared for the competition. It’s not just my runway looks that are going to slay – which they are, trust me. But y’all knew Monique and it’s time for you to know Mo. She’s a winner, baby.”

Pangina Heals

Via BBC

Pangina Heals is making herstory as the only queen to come to an all stars season who has never competed before – instead, she is the HOST of Drag Race Thailand. The queens should be very nervous! “I can sing, I can dance, I can act. I am the Asian chameleon. I’m excited to compete with all the queens of the world. They don’t know who I am. I’m going to be the dark horse of this competition – I know what they can do, but they don’t know what I can do.

Meet the full cast of RuPau’s Drag Race: UK Versus The World when the show premieres on BBC Three on February 1st. For all the latest Drag Race memes and Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.

Featured image courtesy of BBC / World Of Wonder. 

Recommended stories by this writer:

• The 24 best songs released by RuPaul’s Drag Race queens after their time on the show

• RuPaul’s Drag Race moving off Netflix for season 14 is the wrong decision – here’s why

• ‘It’s a really hard job’: Brooke Lynn Hytes on hosting Canada’s Drag Race season two