sienna mae jack wright allegations

Hype House: A complete timeline of Jack Wright’s allegations against Sienna Mae

The Hype House star made further allegations about Sienna Mae Gomez on 12th January

Hype House has officially premiered on Netflix and TikToker Jack Wright is one of the breakout stars. But people are starting to notice that the series is so much darker than they first expected – mainly due to the Sienna Mae and Jack Wright allegations.

Over the last year, Jack has found himself at the centre of messy sexual assault claims involving his speculated ex-girlfriend and former Hype House member, Sienna Mae Gomez.

Gomez and Jack Wright, aged 17 and 18 respectively, were rumoured to be in a relationship around late 2020. According to Insider, their will-they-won’t-they dynamic boosted both their followings into the millions. At the time of the first allegation, Gomez had 14.5 million followers, while Jack had 8.5 million.

On Tuesday (11th January), Jack came out with a fresh allegation against the TikToker. This led fans to question what actually happened between the two. Here’s everything we know so far:

Gomez and Jack Wright started collaborating in October 2020

@siennamae we threw it in a ⭕️ @jack.wright ♬ Jelly – Big Homie Ty.Ni

Gomez and Jack never actually confirmed their relationship, instead posting steamy TikToks and allowing their fans to speculate within the comments.

Videos would show them holding each other around the waist, cuddling and kissing, leading people to believe it was only a matter of time until their status was solidified as TikTok’s newest power couple.

They stopped appearing in each other’s videos in May 2021, around the time the Hype House Netflix series had been confirmed. Responding to claims that the pair had fallen out, Gomez clarified in one TikTok that Jack had just been away filming.

TikToker Mason Rizzo was the first to make allegations against Gomez

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by tiktokinsiders (@tiktokinsiders)

On 31st May, Mason Rizzo Tweeted a statement defending his close friend, Jack.

“I struggle with seeing a girl getting praised after telling my best friend to kill himself and sexually assaulting him numerous times,” he said. “You guys all deserve to know the truth about her.”

The Tweet was later deleted.

Gomez lost 600,000 followers in under a week

sienna mae

Photo via Instagram

According to Social Blade, Gomez’ TikTok following totalled at 15 million on 31st May. By 2nd June, she’d lost 400,000 followers already. She then lost a further 200,000 followers over the next two days.

This week’s allegations have triggered a further drop in her following – having lost 100,000 followers nearly a year on since Mason Rizzo made his first claims.

Gomez addressed the claims on 1st June

“I unequivocally deny the allegations that I sexually assaulted Jack Wright,” she stated in a YouTube video. “I’m not making an apology video […] I didn’t want to bring this online, but this has got to a point where my name is being dragged in the mud and I’m going to stand up for myself and tell the truth.”

She stated that the pair had never even had sex. “It feels really uncomfortable having to disclose this part of my life to the internet,” she said. “Especially because I’m a 17-year-old girl.”

The legal age of consent in the majority of US states is 18.

Jack released a statement on Instagram on the same day

View this post on Instagram

A post shared by jack wright (@jack.wright21)

“Sexual assault is a serious matter that has real consequences,” he said. “I don’t want to tear anyone down and I only wish healing for everyone involved.”

At this point, Jack still hadn’t personally confirmed or denied the allegations.

A witness posted a TikTok of an alleged sexual assault taking place

On 3rd June, a TikTok user named Lachlan Hannemann posted a video of what he believed to be a sexual assault taking place between Gomez and Jack Wright.

Claiming to have been filmed in November 2020, the now deleted TikTok showed an apparently drunk, “passed out” Jack allegedly being kissed and groped by Gomez.

Gomez issued cease-and-desist letters to Jack’s friends on 4th June

sienna mae

Gomez posted another YouTube response to the fresh allegations.

“I stand with what I said in the last video. I did not sexually assault Jack Wright,” she stated. “Jack was a victim of sexual assault – but not by me. I am a victim of continuous attempts to cancel me and slander my name with false claims.”

“You have now been served cease-and-desist letters by my attorneys […] I’m being accused of an actual crime,” she said.

The Hype House series only featured Gomez as a background character

sienna mae

Photo via Instagram

It appears that any scenes originally featuring Gomez had been cut. She was only shown as a background character at a party in one episode, according to Insider.

After months of no news, Jack posted a cryptic TikTok about Gomez on 11th January 2022

@jack.wright♬ shes a CHILD – ur gfs favorite

“Can’t stay quiet anymore especially when other guys in LA told me what she did to them as well,” he stated in the video.

“I’m done being gaslighted and silenced. Y’all deserve to know.

“Please give me a little more time but please know I’ve had love and support through all of this from family, friends and all of you online,” he said.

The TikTok has since been liked 2.1 million times, and viewed by almost 11 million people. Gomez has not yet responded to these new allegations.