the holiday trivia quiz

You watch it every year, but how well do you really know The Holiday?

Only Jude Law is getting full marks on this quiz

The Holiday is easily one of the best Christmas films ever made. It gives off cosy holiday vibes, has some great one liners and features Jude Law. What could be better? Every year we all stick it on at some point in December or stumble across it on ITV2 and that’s it, the day is written off, you have to watch The Holiday. So with this in mind, just how well do you know the film? It’s time to find out with our The Holiday trivia quiz.

The classic Christmas film came out more than 10 years ago and features a stellar cast of Kate Winslet, Cameron Diaz, Jude Law and Jack Black. It tells the story of two women who swap their homes for Christmas and naturally they fall in love with the new men in their lives. On paper it’s just another Christmas movie and yet it has that unique charm which makes it a classic. Honestly, how was it not nominated for an Oscar?

As we all make it a habit to rewatch the film every year, you should know everything there is to know about this film. To truly test your knowledge we’ve created a trivia quiz that will ask you 13 questions about the characters, key scenes and celebrity cameos.

To find out how much you know about The Holiday take our trivia quiz here:

The Holiday is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.