Ranked: Who from the current Made in Chelsea cast has the most Instagram followers

And who has the least, of course

Naturally, being on a popular reality TV show these days means Instagram followers in the bucket load – and the cast of Made in Chelsea are no different. On top of the eye-watering family fortunes and net worths that helped them get on the show in the first place, a lot of the cast are now using their huge online following to make even more money.

In the most recent season, some of the girls have even used Instagram followers as leverage in their iconic on-screen arguments. So, in a world where followers are money, who has the most? Here are all the current Made in Chelsea cast members, ranked by how many followers they have on Instagram.

Robbie Mullett – 4.3k

Handle: @robbie.mullett

The current cast members of Made in Chelsea ranked by how many followers they have on Instagram

via Instagram @robbie.mullett

Right now, the Made in Chelsea cast member with the lowest Instagram following is Robbie Mullett. Let’s be real though, he’s been on the show a short amount of time and doesn’t exactly get loads of air time. He’s currently living with Olivia Bentley, so maybe his MIC status will rise? Watch this space.

Sarrah Jasmin – 14.3k 

Handle: @sarrahjasmin

via Instagram @sarrahjasmine

After clashing with Ruby in her first episode, Sarrah has gained a fair few Instagram followers. She joined the show as a friend of Emily’s and Ruby tried to knock her for saying she has 10k followers but still checks who views her stories. Sarrah has 14k followers now, and her Insta is really, really fun.

Inga Valentiner – 23.1k

Handle: @inga.valentiner

via Instagram @inga.valentiner

Newbie Inga already has 23.1k Instagram followers and her feed is basically filled with selfies and a bit of her art work.

Nicole Berry – 32.8k

Handle: @nicoleindiaberry

via Instagram @nicoleindiabarry

Nicole only just joined the series, but she’s got 32.8k followers. Her vibe is very influencer-y, showing outfit pics and loads of pictures of her travelling, alongside some of her modelling work.

Paris Smith – 34.5k

Handle: @ladyparissmith

via Instagram @ladyparissmith

Paris is one of the youngest and newest members of the Made in Chelsea cast, so it’s not much of a surprise she has less Instagram followers than the majority. The model and socialite currently has 34.5k.

James Taylor – 56k

Handle: @jamestaylorldn

via Instagram @jamestaylorldn

I am surprised that James Taylor isn’t higher?! Considering how much drama he’s brought to the show recently, he only has 56k followers on Instagram. Tbf, he doesn’t post a lot and when he does it’s fancy pictures of him out with Maeva, being outdoorsy or drinking at fancy bars, and the occasional ad, naturally. Picture a rich Insta, and this is that.

Harvey Armstrong – 70.5k

Handle: @harveyarmstrong_uk

via Instagram @harveyarmstrong_uk

I still find it pretty wild that Harvey has his own beer company, and it’s all over his Instagram feed. His bio has him down as the CEO of Prime Time Lager and you guessed it, he has a tinnie in hand in every other pic. Fair enough.

Reza Amiri-Garroussi – 71.4k

Handle: @rezamcfly

via Instagram @rezamcfly

Reza is one of the oldest MIC cast members at the moment, but you couldn’t tell from his Instagram. He’s still living his best 20-something party, travel and outfit pics life. Good for you Rez, good for you.

Julius Cowdrey – 74.7k

Handle: @jcowdrey

via Instagram @jcowdrey

Everyone’s favourite slightly tragic but we love him MIC cast member, Julius, has 74.5k followers on Instagram. He posts selfies, clips of his music and his cringe TikToks with Digby. Never change, Julius x

Gareth Locke – 100k

Handle: @garethplocke

via Instagram @garethplocke

Alongside appearing on the show, Gareth Locke is an agent at Matchstick Group, a talent agency. He married Ollie Locke in 2020, and Gareth currently has 100k followers on Instagram.

Ruby Adler – 102k

Handle: @rubyadler

via Instagram @rubyadler

Ruby, who currently works at modelling agency Storm as an agent, has just over 100k Instagram followers. Her feed is an influencer dream, back to back with pictures of her at dinners, out having drinks and outfit shots and selfies.

Digby Edgley – 120k

Handle: @digby_edgley

via Instagram @digby_edgley

Before appearing on Made in Chelsea, Digby worked as a personal trainer and semi-professional golfer. Now, he’s a model, and boy does his Instagram show it.

Tristan Phipps – 131k

Handle: @tristan.phipps

via Instagram @tristan.phipps

Tristan is one of many Made in Chelsea cast members who does a lot of paid branded work on Instagram. With 131k followers he can charge a decent amount for it, too. When he’s not posting adverts, he posts a lot about his love of travelling and photography. But yeah, it’s mainly ads.

Fredrik Ferrier – 139k

Handle: @fredrikferrier

Fredrik Ferrier is an extremely talented musician, and he posts a lot of his work on Instagram. Right now, he has 139k followers to share his talents with.

Maeva D’Ascanio – 145k

Handle: @maevadascanio

via Instagram @maevadascanio

Maeva works with lots of brands on Instagram, off the back of being on the show and having 145k followers. She still has lots of pictures with James, despite their relationship being pretty rocky, lots of selfies and ads with brands such as Boux Avenue, Snuggy and Duck and Dry.

Verity Bowditch – 153k

Handle: @veritybowditch

via Instagram @veritybowditch

Verity has just over 150k followers on Instagram, on which she shares a lot about her vegan food company, Clean Kitchen Club. She also shares lots of pictures of her out and about in London.

Victoria Baker-Harber – 198k

Handle: @victoriabh

via Instagram @victoriabh

Victoria is one of the MIC originals, who will never not be a part of this show. She has nearly 200k followers and shares loads of pictures with friends and of her daughter, Gaia-Grace.

Miles Nazaire – 225k

Handle: @milesjnazaire

via Instagram @milesjnazaire

Clearly over 200k people follow Miles to see pictures of him topless, modelling and working out a lot. Fair enough.

Emily Blackwell – 232k

Handle: @emily.blackwell_

via Instagram @emily.blackwell_

Emily has an impressive 232k followers, and makes a lot of her money from influencing on her page. She’s recently worked on Instagram with brands such as Quiz, Boux Avenue and The Perfume Shop.

Mark Francis – 367k

Handle: @markvandelli

via Instagram @markvandelli

Mark Francis is just like his Instagram vibe, a little too perfect. The vibes are immaculate and reflect his enviable life travelling and attending fancy events. Tbh, you should probably follow him just to get an insight into how the filthy rich live.

Sophie Habboo – 371k

Handle: @habboosophie

via Instagram @habboosophie

Sophie has comfortably set herself up with a high MIC status, settling down with show legend Jamie Laing and staying on the show for a fair few seasons too. She has 371k followers on Instagram, where she shares lots of selfies and wholesome Habbs and Jamie content.

Ollie Locke – 478k

Handle: @ollielockeworld

via Instagram @ollielockeworld

Ollie is one of the oldest and longest serving members of the Made in Chelsea cast, so for him to be at the higher end of this list is expected. Right now he has just under half a million followers, with 478k.

Olivia Bentley – 507k

Handle: @oliviabentleyk

via Instagram @oliviabentleyk

Olivia Bentley is Made in Chelsea royalty right now, and deserves half a million followers to show for it. She might just be the poshest woman in the UK, bar the actual Queen. Her Insta is full of modelling shots and selfies of her, if you want to be constantly reminded of how incredible she is.

Tiffany Watson – 545k

Handle: @tiffanyc_watson

via Instagram @tiffanyc_watson

Tiff is a big MIC name these days, and the Watson family are a pretty big deal when it comes to the show. She’s also a fully fledged influencer too, so it’s no surprise she’s one of the top followed cast members. She too has surpassed the 500k mark, with 545k followers.

Sophie Hermann – 574k

Handle: @sophiehermann

via Instagram @sophiehermann

Right now, German heiress Sophie Hermann sits correctly on her throne as the most followed woman in the current cast. She has 574k followers and her feed is just as fancy as she is.

Sam Thompson – 1.4million

Handle: @samthompsonuk

via Instagram @samthompsonuk

Sam Thompson has the most followers on Instagram of all the current Made in Chelsea cast members. This isn’t much of a surprise, as he’s a cast member staple these days and is basically on every single reality TV show that will take him, too. He is the only regular cast member right now who has over a million followers, with 1.4million.