The 16 cast members of Love Island who ended up becoming millionaires

I’m trying not to be jealous, I really am

Love Island has produced millionaires in nearly every series. The cast members leave the villa and they’re all fully-fledged influencers and celebs, with huge careers in the public eye ahead of them.

And yes, lots of them are literally millionaires now. From book deals, to presenting roles and launching their own companies and impressive brand deals – the money making doesn’t stop. Here are all the people who became famous on Love Island and went on to become millionaires. Read and weep.

Maura Higgins

Net worth: £1million

via Instagram @maurahiggins

Maura is believed to be worth £1million after being on Love Island. She’s been on a number of other TV shows and had loads of brand deals – two of which being among some of the biggest with any Islander ever. She signed two £500k deals in quick succession – one was with Boohoo as a brand ambassador and the other was a partnership with Ann Summers on a swimwear deal. Maura has continued to work with Ann Summers, on a number of lingerie shoots and different collections.

Jack Fincham

Net worth: £1million

All the cast members of Love Island who went on to become millionaires and their huge net worths

via Instagram @jack_charlesf

Jack Fincham, who won Love Island 2018 alongside Dani Dyer, is reportedly worth £1million. Jack did some sponsored posts and club appearances straight after leaving Love Island. He released his own clothing range, and partnered with brands such as McDonald’s and Protein World, which is a little bit tonal whiplash, but there we go.

Olivia Attwood

Net worth: £1.2million

via Instagram @oliviajade_attwood

After being on the show in 2017, Olivia is now an ITV staple face, having appeared on a show with Chris Hughes when they left Love Island together, TOWIE and Olivia Meets her Match. She reportedly earns up to £3,000 per Instagram post and had two major deals with I Saw It First, with the first reportedly bringing in £500k.

Gabby Allen

Net worth: £1.3million

via Instagram @gabbydawnallen

After being on Love Island, Gabby Allen has become very successful. She founded her own fitness app, which at one point became the number one downloaded app in the App Store, and has done a number of brand deals and paid Instagram posts. Gabby released a book with her fitness guide, too.

Kady McDermott

Net worth: £1.3million

via Instagram @kadymcdermott

It’s believed 2016 star, Kady McDermott, is worth £1.3million. After Love Island, Kady launched her own fitness and beauty brands. She has also become a cast member on TOWIE.

Chris Hughes

Net worth: £1.4million

via Instagram @chrishughesofficial

Chris left the 2017 series with Olivia Attwood, and straight away had his tainted show with her, in which they awkwardly broke up. He then released his own single Little Bit Leave It with Kem Cetinay, released a book and went on to present live horse racing coverage with ITV Racing.

Kem Cetinay

Net worth: £1.4million

via Instagram @kemcetinay

Kem won the 2017 series with Amber Davies. He then went on to make loads of money in brand deals, he released his own single Little Bit Leave It with Chris Hughes, appeared on Dancing on Ice and MasterChef, and has his own restaurant. Kem’s net worth is set to get a lot higher soon, as he’s just signed a seven-figure deal with Primark, to create his own men’s grooming collection. This is the biggest of all brand deals with a male cast member from Love Island there has ever been.

Amber Davies

Net worth: £1.7million

via Instagram @amb_d

Amber, who won with Kem, has a fortune of an estimated £1.7million. After leaving the villa she returned to acting, with a roles in the West End musicals 9 to 5 and Bring It On. She also had a £500k deal with Motel Rocks.

Liberty Poole

Net worth: £1.7million

via Instagram @libertypoolex

Liberty is the most successful Islander of this year’s cohort and she’s set to be one of the most successful Love Island contestants there has ever been. Since walking out of the Love Island 2021 villa, Liberty Poole has signed four huge brand deals, which together have paved her way to becoming a multi-millionaire.

Megan Barton-Hanson

Net worth: £2million

via Instagram @meganbartonhanson_

After Love Island, Megan made herself a net worth of an estimated £2million. She became an ambassador for PrettyLittleThing and lingerie brand Ann Summers, she runs a successful OnlyFans account, is a columnist for Vice and is a podcast host.

Amber Gill

Net worth: £2million

via Instagram @amberrosegill

Amber won the 2019 series, and then went on to become a millionaire. Shortly after leaving the villa she signed a £1million deal with MissPap, which was, at the time, the biggest deal in Love Island history. She also launched a health and fitness brand, and has made loads of money through influencing and paid advertising. Earlier this year, Amber signed a book deal with Mills & Boon for her first novel called “Until I Met You” which is a romance novel set to be released in July next year.

Dani Dyer

Net worth: £2.2million

via Instagram @danidyerxx

Dani Dyer is the most successful contestant from the 2018 series. She’s worth £2.2million, off the back of being in TV adverts, having her own clothing range, being in TV shows, releasing a book and charging thousands in paid Instagram posts. She had a huge £500k deal with In The Style to design and model her own range, and it resulted in being one of the best selling ranges of all time for the online brand. Off the back of that, she’s launched another collection with the brand.

Tommy Fury

Net worth: £2.4million

via Instagram @tommyfury

After leaving the 2019 Love Island villa, Tommy Fury continued his career as a boxer – which alone has made him a millionaire. It’s been reported he will make $1million from the fight with Jake Paul alone. He can also reportedly charge £7,500 per Instagram post. Both Tommy and Molly-Mae, who he left Love Island with, are millionaires now.

Molly-Mae Hague

Net worth: £2.4million

via Instagram @mollymae

Molly-Mae Hague is the queen of Love Island. You want the blueprint of how to use your platform on the show and go places? It’s right here. After the villa she had a huge £500k deal with PrettyLittleThing, launched her own tanning brand called Filter, and has the highest Instagram following of all Islanders ever – which according to PilotFishMedia means she charge an eye watering £65,000 per Instagram post. Yes, really.

She’s now Creative Director for PrettyLittleThing, which is said to be a job paying her £2million. “This is the biggest move in my career so far and I can’t explain my gratitude to my favourite brand in the world for trusting me with this role,” she said of the role, on Instagram.

Alex and Olivia Bowen

Net worth: £4.5million

via Instagram @oliviadbowen

Alex and Olivia are the biggest power couple of Love Island, having fast become millionaires after getting together on the show. Since they’re married, their net worth is now combined and together they are worth a huge £4.5million. Together they’ve launched a clothing brand, done loads of sponsored deals and appearances, had TV shows and presenting gigs and now own a huge mansion together. They really are all types of goals.

For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.