A deep dive into all of the bewitching Halloween costumes of Netflix’s biggest stars

Of course Jason and Brett Oppenheim went as Squid Game characters loool

Once a year, our mundane little lives collide with the lives belonging to our favourite Netflix stars and it puts us all into a chokehold. Halloween is the time of year when we all forget about how boring our lives are and pretend to be someone else for a night. Even the Oppenheim brothers were pretending to be Gi-hun and Il-nam from Squid Game whilst Lili Reinhart from Riverdale fancied herself as a witch.

Let’s take a dive into all of the spooky Halloween costumes worn by our favourite Netflix stars:

The Oppenheim twins were Squid Game players

Turns out Brett and Jason Oppenheim are just like everyone else who watched Squid Game last month. I couldn’t tell you who is who but one of them went as Player 456 whilst the other twin went as Player 001 – icons playing icons!

via @jasonoppenheim on Instagram

Asa Butterfield went as the Joker

Okay so far the list of Halloween costumes are pretty basic. These aren’t original ideas but this is honestly the hottest I have ever seen Asa look.

via @asabopp on Instagram

Cam and Emily from Too Hot To Handle dressed heaven and hell

Obviously these two are illegally sexy already and their Halloween costumes are no different. I will die happy knowing that if I end up going to heaven or hell, there’s a chance I’d meet one of them.

via @emilyfayemiller on Instagram

Gigi from Love Is Blind looks like a killer bride

Now if you watched Love Is Blind then you’ll know Gigi was a dramatic queen. She captioned her post with “the bride who gets left at the altar”. Damian she’s coming for you!!

via @gianninagibelli on Instagram

Vanessa Hudgens dressed a gothic bride

To be honest, it’s not actually obvious to me what Vanessa is dressed as here but it’s giving me gothic bride vibes. Vanessa is clearly a big Halloween fan, she’s been preparing her grid with black and white photos since 1 October.

via @vanessahudgens on Instagram

Lili Reinhart from Riverdale went as a witch

The cast of Riverdale have huge Halloween energy – don’t ask me why, they just do. Lili Reinhart who plays Betty dressed up as a cute witch with fun tattoos.

via @lilireinhart on Netflix

Camila and Madelaine from Riverdale as Velma and Daphne

Sticking with Riverdale, Camila Mendes who plays Veronica and Madelaine Petsch who plays Cheryl went as an iconic duo this year.

via @camimendes on Instagram

Madison Bailey from Outer Banks as Holly Golightly

This costume is so iconic. If you didn’t know already then Holly Golightly is the main character from Breakfast at Tiffany’s and she is a queen so it makes sense for Madison to be dressing up as her.

via @madisonbaileybabe on Instagram

Maitreyi Ramakrishnan from Never Have I Ever as a ghoul

Loved her in Never Have I Ever and love her even more on Halloween. She looks absolutely unreal with her one red eye.

via @maitreyiramakrishnan on Instagram

Brianne Howey from Ginny and Georgia as Keeley Jones

If you haven’t watched Ted Lasso yet then you probably won’t recognise Brianne’s costume. But even if you haven’t seen the show, that doesn’t mean you can’t appreciate it. Just look at that stunning leopard print skirt and her hair!! J’adore her.

via @briannehowey on Instagram

For all the latest Netflix news, quizzes, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook. 

Relate stories recommended by this writer:

• These are the best Halloween costumes from all the Love Islanders

• Ranked: How expensive the most iconic horror movie houses are in real life

• Every type of basic biatch you’ll meet at the pumpkin patch this year