These are the real life ages of the cast of season three of YOU on Netflix

In real life, Theo is older than Love

YOU is finally back for a third season, which means we’re ready to get sunk into another wave of being completely obsessed with the show and everything about it. Our favourite characters are back, alongside a whole bunch of new faces as Love and Joe head to Madre Linda to start a new life. So, naturally we want to know everything about the cast of our favourite Netflix show – including the ages of everyone who appeared in season three of YOU.

From how old Joe and Love are in real life, to Love’s teenage admirer next door actually being older than her – here are all the real life ages of the cast of season three of YOU.

Penn Badgley – Joe Goldberg

Age in real life: 35

The real life ages of all the cast members of season three of YOU on Netflix, Penn Badgley age

via Netflix

Penn Badgley has been our fav YOU character since day one, Joe Goldberg himself. He was born in Maryland US in 1986. In real life he is 35-years-old and has been in loads of films and TV shows such as Gossip Girl, Easy A and John Tucker Must Die.

Victoria Pedretti – Love Quinn

Age in real life: 26

The real life ages of all the cast members of season three of YOU on Netflix, Victoria Pedretti age

via Netflix

In real life, Victoria Pedretti is only 26! That means there’s an eight year age gap with her and on-screen husband, Penn. Love Quinn is thought to be in her mid to late 20s in the show. Victoria is best known for playing Nell in The Haunting of Hill House and Dani in The Haunting of Bly Manor on Netflix.

Dylan Arnold – Theo Engler

Age in real life: 27

Dylan Arnold age

via Netflix

American actor, Dylan Arnold, plays Theo in season three of YOU. He’s the teenage neighbour next door, who grows very fond of Love. In the show he’s meant to be a 19-year-old with a bit of a teenage crush on Love, but in real life Dylan is older than Victoria Pedretti! There’s an eight year age gap with him and his character. Dylan is known for playing Noah in the romantic drama After.

Tati Gabrielle – Marienne

Age in real life: 25

The real life ages of all the cast members of season three of YOU on Netflix, Tati Gabrielle age

via Netflix

Tati Gabrielle is the youngest of the main YOU season three cast, aged 25. She plays enigmatic library manager, Marienne. Tati is best known for appearances on Netflix’s Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.

Shalita Grant – Sherry Conrad

Age in real life: 33

The real life ages of all the cast members of season three of YOU on Netflix, Shalita Grant age

via Netflix

Shalita Grant plays love-to-hate mommy influencer, Sherry Conrad, in season three of YOU. In real life Shalita is 33 and best known as NCIS Special Agent Sonja Percy on NCIS: New Orleans and from her roles on Mercy Street, Santa Clarita Diet, and Search Party.

Travis Van Winkle – Cary Conrad

Age in real life: 38

Travis Van Winkle age

via Netflix

In real life, Travis Van Winkle is five years older than his on-screen wife. He plays Cary, the fitness fanatic who invites Joe into his Madre Linda friendship group. Travis Van Winkle was in Transformers and Friday the 13th.

Michaela McManus – Natalie Engler

Age in real life: 38

The real life ages of all the cast members of season three of YOU on Netflix, Michaela McManus age

via Netflix

The role of Natalie in season three of YOU is played by Michaela McManus, who in real life is 38. You might recognise Michaela from her roles as Jules in The Vampire Diaries, Lindsey in One Tree Hill or as Alana Hayes in SEAL Team. She’s also appeared in Law & Order: SVU and Hawaii Five-0.

Scott Speedman – Matthew Engler

Age in real life: 46

Scott Speedman age

via Netflix

British-Canadian actor, Scott Speedman, is 46 and the oldest man in the main YOU season three cast. He plays Natalie’s husband and Theo’s father, mega rich tech entrepreneur, Matthew. Scott recently starred on TNT’s Animal Kingdom and has appeared in movies such as The Vow and Run This Town.

Saffron Burrows – Dottie Quinn

Age in real life: 48

The real life ages of all the cast members of season three of YOU on Netflix, Saffron Burrows age

via Netflix

Rounding off the ages of the YOU season three cast members is Saffron Burrows, who plays Love’s mother, Dottie Quinn. Saffron is the eldest of the main season three cast in real life, aged 48. She recently starred on the Amazon Prime original Mozart in the Jungle and played Victoria Hand in Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

Season three of YOU is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.