All the celebs and influencers who are studying at your uni this year

Sorry but imagine turning up to halls and seeing the actual Gordon Ramsay moving his daughter in

When you come to university, you meet people from all walks of life. You expect to have course mates, flatmates and Tinder matches from all over the world, and to learn from everyone’s different life experiences. But what you probably don’t expect is to walk into your first seminar of the uni year and see actual celebrities sitting there.

From stars of reality shows like The Apprentice and Love Island, to TikTok stars with millions of followers, it turns out there are a whole load of celebs and huge influencers currently studying at UK unis. One of them is even doing Strictly Come Dancing alongside her first term!

Here are all the famous faces you might spot on your uni campus, whether they’re influencers downing VKs in the SU or celebrities chugging coffee at the library:

Lottie Lion – Bristol

https://www.instagram.com/p/CT4zm36rQXL/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Lottie Lion from The Apprentice has just started at Bristol, studying law. Announcing the news to her Instagram followers, Lottie said going to Bristol Uni is a “huge change in direction” for her but a goal she’s “really proud to achieve”. Back in 2019, Lottie got to the final five on The Apprentice, aged just 19. She’s now bought a house in Bristol, so won’t be living in halls.

Tilly Ramsay

via Instagram @tillyramsay

If you didn’t know, Tilly is Gordon Ramsay’s daughter, and is a chef, influencer and CBBC presenter. Tilly Ramsay hasn’t yet confirmed where she’s at uni, but what we do know is that she’s only just started and is doing it alongside her training for Strictly Come Dancing.

On Saturday night’s show Strictly confirmed 19-year-old Tilly had just finished her first week of uni. Imagine having the energy to do all that whilst doing Fresher’s Week.

Liberty Poole – Birmingham City

via Instagram @libertypoolex

Queen of this year’s Love Island, Liberty is studying marketing at Birmingham City. She started in 2019 and apparently will be finishing in 2023. A true legend, Liberty’s LinkedIn profile says she’s “aiming for a First”.

Max Balegde – Newcastle

The funniest man who’s all over your For You Page, Max Balegde has 1.4 million TikTok followers and a company called Big Fat Merch which sells clothing, tote bags and other products. In a comment on one of his videos, Newcastle student Max said he was doing a placement year last year, and now is back at uni to finish his final year.

Ruby Granger – Exeter

celebrities at uni

via Instagram @_rubygranger

Studytuber and influencer Ruby Granger is a final year English lit student at Exeter. After originally starting at Exeter studying philosophy, Ruby changed courses at the end of her first year. She has over 670k subscribers on YouTube and 162k Instagram followers. Fun fact – Ruby’s second name isn’t actually Granger, she borrowed that from Harry Potter character Hermione.

Ramona Marquez – Manchester

If you imagine her eyebrow with no slit, and blonde curly hair, you’ll realise that Ramona Marquez is none other than Karen from Outnumbered. She’s vegan, has a load of tattoos, and she looks like a walking Depop advert. Ramona studies Spanish and Mandarin at Manchester, where she started in 2019 – meaning she’s going into her third year now.

Lidia Baylis-Zullo – Manchester

Influencer Lidia Baylis-Zullo is going into her second year studying history at Manchester, where she lives in a boujee flat. She has 133k followers on Instagram. Her sister Cinzia is also an influencer, who runs The Girls’ Bathroom podcast with their mate Sophia Tuxford.

Grace Keeling (aka gkbarry) – Nottingham Trent

celebrities at uni

via Instagram @gkbarryx

TikToker Grace Keeling (aka gkbarry) has 1.3 million followers and has just started a masters in digital marketing at Nottingham Trent. She also did her undergrad at Trent, graduating this summer with a 2:1 in filmmaking according to her LinkedIn.

Nayna Florence Patel – Edinburgh

via Instagram @naynaflorence

Influencer and podcaster Nayna has just started her fourth and final year at Edinburgh, where she’s studying economics. Nayna has 112k followers on Instagram and 254k on YouTube, and she’s SUCH a vibe – you defo follow her. She’s vegan, loves sustainable fashion, and has just launched a jewellery collection.

Woody Cook – Bristol

celebrities at uni

via Instagram @woody_cook

Woody Cook, Zoe Ball and Fatboy Slim’s 20-year-old son, started at Bristol in 2020. Woody was on The Circle back in 2019, and has since appeared on Celebrity Gogglebox with his mum. There’s no word yet if he’ll be appearing on the show with his Bristol housemates.

Eve Bennett – Oxford

Studytuber Eve has just started her final year of Spanish and German at Oxford, where she’s at Lady Margaret Hall. She has almost 240k subscribers on YouTube and 111k on Instagram. In YouTube videos Eve has spoken out honestly about dealing with mental health at uni, as well as sharing days in her life and documenting her year abroad during a pandemic.

Lydia Violeta – Leeds

celebrities at uni

via Instagram @lydiavioleta_

20-year-old influencer Lydia is studying business management at Leeds, but is currently studying abroad in Copenhagen. She shares uni tips and vlogs of her studies, as well as travel and lifestyle content. Lydia has 223k subscribers on YouTube.

Aoife Mcmorrow (aka mamaaoife) – Lincoln

You probably recognise Lincoln student Aoife from your FYP – she’s a popular TikToker with almost 300k followers on her @mamaaoife account. She’s previously spoken to The Lincoln Tab about running her social media accounts whilst studying at uni, saying: “It definitely took its toll on my mental health on a few occasions because I didn’t feel like I was having any downtime, but I started putting myself first and remembered no amount of views and no assignment was worth my sacrificing my well-being.”

Featured image via Instagram @max_balegde @naynaflorence @libertypoolex