If you were hooked on Clickbait, you should watch these nine Netflix series next

Can’t wait to have my mind blown all over again!

The latest Netflix series that everyone is hooked on is Clickbait – and it’s probably because the series is absolutely wild and has an ending that, despite suspecting every character throughout the series, nobody predicted. If you watched the show, you’re probably now in a moment of adrenaline for more wild Netflix thrillers, and other series that can provide twists and turns like Clickbait does.

Netflix is full of all types of crime dramas, psychological thrillers and wild ride shows that, in some cases, make Clickbait look pretty tame. You really could blow your own mind back to back with these if you wanted to.

Here is a list of series which are like Clickbait, that you should watch on Netflix next.

Behind Her Eyes

Similar shows and series like Clickbait to watch on Netflix next

via Netflix

Oh you thought the ending of Clickbait was a big twist? Strap in. Behind Her Eyes is wild. There is no way you will watch this show and predict anything even like how it ends. I won’t spoil anything, so I’ll just say the series follows married couple Adele and David, and David begins an affair with Louise – a single mother who he is the new boss of. Louise secretly befriends David’s mysterious wife Adele, too. This of course gets her into a huge web of lies and secrets and the ending. Wow. Just you wait and see.

Black Mirror

via Netflix

I’m pretty sure the whole world has heard of Black Mirror by now. Even if you think you’ve watched every episode, they are the type of thing you can watch over and over again and still be mesmerised by, or you may well could have missed one – given that they are all different and there’s no need to watch in any given order.

The dystopian series follows various different crazy situations that look at how future technologies and human behaviour could progress in time. The main thing is, they’re the exact right level of wild to get you hooked, but also believable so it blows your mind. Some of the best episodes include features such as a way to watch back all of your old memories being developed, a device which can pre-tell you how long your relationships will last and a young boy whose life faces ruin from internet hackers.

Hit & Run

via Netflix

Like Clickbait, Hit & Run is a series which follows a married couple as one searches for the answers about the death of the other. The synopsis reads: “A man searching for the truth behind his wife’s death becomes caught up in a dangerous web of secrets and intrigue stretching from New York to Tel Aviv, Israel.”

YOU

via Netflix

YOU is the best psychological thriller series Netflix has to offer. End of. If you aren’t already hooked on serial killer and stalker Joe Goldberg, and think that sentence sounds ridiculous, get ready for it. YOU follows bookstore worker Joe, who might seem like a bit of a boy next door, but when he likes a woman, he likes her a bit too much. Let’s just say, Joe will do anything to get what he wants. He’s willing to remove anything that gets in his way to be with the women he becomes obsessed with, even if that does include people.

The Stranger

via Netflix

If you want a series like Clickbait that will provide you with twists and turns and leave you questioning every single character, The Stranger is just that. It’s one of the best British drama shows, with the craziest plot twists and turns you can imagine. It’s based on a novel by Harlan Coben, who is now famous for his incredible stories being turned into psychological dramas by Netflix. This one follows Adam Price, who looks like he has a pretty ideal life. He lives in a gorgeous house with his two children and his wife and is living the dream. Until one night a stranger sits down next to him in a bar and tells him his wife has been in a spiral of lies, and he should get a DNA test on his sons. The Stranger knows everything, about everyone – and this truly is just the start.

What/If

via Netflix

What/If is all about manipulation and cons and follows a relationship which would give Sophie and Nick Brewer a run for their money with drama levels.  The synopsis reads: “Desperate to secure funding for her med tech startup, an idealistic scientist and her husband strike an outrageous proposal from a notorious investor: A night with Sean in exchange for funding.”

The One

via Netflix

The One is an eight-part series, and bit like an extended episode of Black Mirror, following a DNA researcher who creates a new matchmaking service. She believes that your perfect partner is all in your DNA, and we are all genetically built for one soulmate in particular. It then takes a bit of a crime thriller turn, and it looks like the characters aren’t all what they seem and there are A LOT of dark, turbulent stories going on aside one another.

How To Sell Drugs Online (Fast)

via Netflix

How to Sell Drugs Online (Fast) is a German coming-of-age dark humour crime series. The synopsis reads: “To impress his former girlfriend, a nerdy teen starts selling drugs online out of his bedroom, and soon becomes one of Europe’s biggest dealers.”

Orphan Black

via Netflix

Orphan Black could give any show a run for its money when it comes to a dark and twisted premise. After witnessing the death of a girl who looks just like her, Sarah assumes her identity. But she soon discovers a compelling conspiracy that changes her life forever.

Clickbait is available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.