We found a bunch of old pictures of Love Island’s Millie from when she was a teen

She had a dedicated Justin Bieber fan page and it is CUTE

Old pictures of Love Island 2021 Islander, Millie Court, way before the show have resurfaced and they prove that she is the most relatable of the cast this year. For a start, they’re from her old Justin Bieber fan page, and they are edited to the max with all the god-awful filters we used to use back in the day.

Her Twitter page is called “Millie Bieber” and currently has just over 700 followers. The bio reads: “I ❤️ @justinbieber, He followed me on 4/3/10 😀 he’s my world! Met him at a meet&greet 5/12/10 – my world tour VIP! Once a belieber, always a belieber!” The location on the account is set to “Justin’s heart”. 

Old pictures of Millie Court from when she was a teen before Love Island on her Justin Bieber fan Twitter account

via Twitter

She started the account in January 2010, and her last tweet was in October 2011, so Millie would have been around 13 at the time she had it. She shares her love for the singer, and on many occasions shares that she wishes people would “stop hating on” him. She’s also tweeted a lot about how much swag Justin has, which is fair.

Millie has mentioned the account in the villa before, telling her fellow Islanders that he had followed her back on it. During the show, she said: “I used to have a fan account on Twitter of him and he follows me on it. I tried to delete [the account] but I couldn’t. I couldn’t log in, didn’t know my email address.” Faye then asked her if she still tweets from the account, and Millie replied: “Of course I don’t still do it! I was like year fucking seven and eight!”

via Twitter

via Twitter

The account has posted loads of cute selfies of Millie at the time, way before she was on Love Island. They include throwbacks of her when she had braces and some very classic selfies which have clearly been through all those old editing apps everyone used to love.

via Twitter

via Twitter

Honestly? What an icon.

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.