Ranking the Love Island 2021 cast by who is most likely to steal the £50k prize fund

I still feel like Toby would do it for a joke and Chloe would love it

The Love Island 2021 final is days away. And that means one thing: a couple is about to be crowned winners and win the £50,000 prize money. But the question on everyone’s lips is, will Love Island 2021 finally be the year we see someone steal the prize fund?

We’ve cried out for it in past years, but still nobody has taken the plunge and gone down in the history books. Each year the winning couple is presented with two envelopes – one contains nothing and the other contains £50,000. The person who gets the money can either split with their partner and chose love, or keep it to themselves and chose money. Nobody has ever stolen the cash Golden Balls style. This is the chaotic finale we deserve.

It looks like Jake and Liberty have quit Love Island, but since day one they’ve been coupled up, and they must have both at least once considered how that set them up for winning the money. So they are very much still included, they should have made it to the final, end of. Here are all the remaining Love Island 2021 cast members, ranked by how likely they are to steal the £50k prize fund.

10. Millie Court

Steal rating: 0/10

A ranking of the Love Island 2021 contestants who are left by who is most likely to steal the £50,000 prize fund in the final

via ITV

Right, let’s get Millie out of the way first. There is not a chance in hell that she is taking that £50k and running. She stuck by Liam after Casa Amor, and she is completely besotted with him. No argument, a splitter. She’s pure and we love her for it.

9. Teddy Soares

Steal rating: 3/10

via ITV

Teddy gets a three on the off chance he has a sudden realisation that Faye has treated him like shit for much of their relationship. But, he is THE gentleman of the villa this year and he really does seem to like her, so the likelihood is slim. They’re official now, and I seriously think that if he was offered £50k he’s more likely to give it all to Faye than keep any for himself. He’s just nice like that.

8. Liam Reardon

Steal rating: 3/10

via ITV

There was a glint of evil in Liam when he returned from Casa Amor, but he truly has redeemed himself. After singing It’s Not Unusual to baby Jackson I think he’s ready and accepted that the rest of his life is going to be with Millie.

7. Kaz Kamwi

Steal rating: 5/10

via ITV

Maybe Kaz is a dark horse here? She’s shown many times that she doesn’t let people walk all over her, and maybe she secretly took Tyler back just so she could nab the money from him at the end? We can hope, but the other half of me saw them on their final date and knows they’re more likely to get married and live happily ever after.

6. Tyler Cruickshank

Steal rating: 5/10

via ITV

Tyler has displayed on multiple occasions that he likes to have his cake and eat it. At one point he wanted to actively pursue Kaz AND Clarisse at the same time?! So, despite him seeming very loved up with Kaz now, there is just no predicting how this man will react to fifty thousand smackers being dangled in his face.

5. Chloe Burrows

Steal rating: 6/10

via ITV

Chloe and Toby need to win. So for the pure likelihood of their winning alone, they have to be ranked high. It is very much looking like Chloe and Toby will have the decision of whether to split or steal the money. I can picture Chloe stealing it to become a Love Island legend, and then staying with Toby anyway and enjoying the money with him regardless. I’d love that for her.

4. Liberty Poole

Steal rating: 6/10

via ITV

I know what you’re thinking, Liberty is way too much of a pure soul to be this high up. But, I’m putting her here for my own state of mind. She’s quit ok, we know it’s not going to happen. But I can rest easy imagining that she’s seen the light with Jake, and might have taken him all the way to the final just to swipe the money from under him. It’s the justice I want for her. Sad we will never actually get it.

3. Toby Aromolaran

Steal rating: 7/10

via ITV

Toby is this year’s agent of chaos. He’s come full circle in our opinions, pissed us off and won our hearts all at the same time. And now, he’s one of the greatest Islanders we’ve ever had. What’s the biggest justice for an icon? £50k. Picture it now: Laura Whitmore announces he and Chloe have won, Toby gets the envelope with the money and he giggles and steals it. He’ll do it as a joke, knowing he’s going to share it back home with Chloe anyway, but it’s just funny.

2. Jake Cornish

Steal rating: 7/10

via ITV

He’s quit, but we all know that given the chance Jake would have taken that cash and ran. He’s been called the villa’s biggest game player, staged and fake during his Love Island journey, and on multiple occasions referenced that he’s on a TV show and there are cameras around him, which is a big Love Island rule break. He came on the show for one reason and one reason only. He only doesn’t get a 10 because his plan failed and now he’s had to leave.

1. Faye Winter

Steal rating: 9/10

via ITV

Faye is almost a little too self-aware of how the Love Island game goes. She knew exactly what she was signing up for before the villa, and the prize fund has definitely crossed her mind multiple times. Who really knows how much she likes Teddy? She was pretty pissed off when people said they weren’t compatible, but was that all because she could see the money slipping through her fingers?

All opinions of Faye aside, can we really trust her? Is she predictable at all? Do we even KNOW Faye Winter? The answer to them all is no. She brings surprises and drama everywhere she goes. For that reason and that reason alone, she is the Love Island 2021 Islander who is most likely to steal the prize fund. She’s held this season for most of it, and we can rely on her and her only to make the “tomorrow night” previews juicy. This would be the ultimate ending to her reign of chaos.

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.