The Love Island couples who met during Casa Amor and stayed together the longest

Yes, some have actually lasted!

Right now, Casa Amor has just kicked off on Love Island and it’s looking as though pretty much all of the couples might fall apart. Casa Amor is notoriously Love Island’s biggest test, where 12 stunning new Islanders are thrown in to see who is loyal and who isn’t. It never looks as though any of the new Islanders are really in it for love, they just want to cause some drama and get a bit of time on the telly, but actually a fair few Casa Amor couples have managed to make it work.

Don’t get me wrong, loads of Casa Amor couples have epically crashed and burned – Josh and Kaz and Ellie and Charlie I am looking at you – but not all of them. 5Star has uncovered the longest couples to come out of Casa Amor across all series, and found out just how long they stuck together. Here are the top Love Island couples who first met on Casa Amor and went on to last the longest after the villa.

Callum Jones and Molly Smith – Still together

All the Love Island couples who met during Casa Amor and stayed together the longest, Callum and Molly

via Instagram @mollysmith19

Callum and Molly definitely originated from drama. Molly was part of Casa Amor in the 2020 winter series of Love Island, and her entry broke up what looked like the series’ most stable couple, Shaughna and Callum. It caused the iconic Casa Amor moment of Shaughna saying “congrats, hun” when the pair walked back into the villa together.

However, it was all worth it because they are still going strong! Callum and Molly were together for 15 days in the villa before leaving together and are still a couple today. They’ve been together for over a year and a half.

Nas Majeed and Eva Zapico – Still together

All the Love Island couples who met during Casa Amor and stayed together the longest, Naz and Eva

via Instagram @evazapico

Who has quickly turned into one of our fav post Love Island couples ever? It’s Nas and Eva. Nas was coupled up with Demi Jones in the winter series, but came back from Casa Amor with Eva. He was then public enemy number one and was dumped with Eva just four days after bringing her back to the villa. But, he’s back in our good books now because they’re still together and cuter than ever. They’ve also been together for over a year and a half.

Rebecca Gormley and Biggs Chris – Still together

All the Love Island couples who met during Casa Amor and stayed together the longest, Rebecca and Biggs

via Instagram @rebeccagormley_

A very surprising success story from Casa Amor is Rebecca and Biggs, who remain one of the very few Love Island couples who are still together. They also met on the winter series, where Biggs was part of Casa Amor and Rebecca was a bombshell, and are still together today – over a year later.

Mike Boateng and Priscilla Anyabu – 15 months

Mike and Priscilla

via ITV

Mike and Priscilla from winter Love Island are the most recent couple from all series to break up. Up until recently, they were another Casa Amor success for the boys of season six. The couple was dumped on day 41 of the show and stayed together for 15 months, with Mike moving down to London for them to be closer. But in June 2021 sources said they had split and fans noticed they no longer follow each other on social media. They’ve both deleted all pics of them together, too.

Josh Denzel and Kazimir Crossley – Seven months

All the Love Island couples who met during Casa Amor and stayed together the longest, Josh and Kaz

via Instagram

Josh and Kaz coming back together as one of the new Casa Amor 2018 couples went down as one of the most iconic moments in Love Island history. I can still picture Georgia Steel asking him why he’s done this, turning around, taking a deep breath and standing there to greet them into the villa.

The couple lasted seven months when you add up their time together during and after the villa, but split in January 2019. Their breakup was equally as messy too. It was rumoured they split up weeks before they announced they had, but stayed together so they could still go on a PR holiday, and then Kaz got with fellow ex-Islander Theo Campbell and Theo and Josh had loads of beef together.

Danny Williams and Jourdan Riane – Four months

All the Love Island couples who met during Casa Amor and stayed together the longest, Danny and Jourdan

via Instagram

In 2019 Danny Williams brought Jourdan back from Casa Amor, causing Arabella to be dumped. Danny and Jourdan were then dumped from the villa on day 25 and quickly moved into a house together. However it was after just four months of them dating that they announced their split, with sources claiming Jourdan had been receiving DMs from fans that he was flirting with other girls on nights out.

Ellie Brown and Charlie Brake – Two and a half months

All the Love Island couples who met during Casa Amor and stayed together the longest, Ellie and Charlie

via Instagram

Ellie Brown and Charlie Brake had one of the messiest relationships in Love Island history. Charlie was a Casa Amor Islander in 2018 and the pair were together in the villa for 17 days before being dumped. On the outside they tried to make it work, but it came out that Charlie had cheated on her by pretending to be staying with his parents while taking other women out on dates. Yikes. They had huge rows and the reunion was let’s just say.. awkward. Including their time together in the villa, Ellie and Charlie lasted two and half months.

Anton Danyluk and Belle Hassan – Two months

via Instagram

Anton and Belle were one of the most dramatic Love Island 2019 couples, having huge arguments all the time they were in the villa. They were together in the villa for 30 days before being dumped, and they left in a couple. Just five weeks later, Belle was said to be sick of the amount of partying Anton had been doing, and split from him after pictures came out of him having a little too much fun in Ibiza. So all together they lasted about two months.

Jess Gale and Ched Uzor – One and a half months

All the Love Island couples who met during Casa Amor and stayed together the longest, Jess and Ched

via Instagram @jessicarosegale

Jess and Ched were finalists in the winter series of Love Island. They left together, but didn’t last very long after saying things fizzled out during lockdown and they hadn’t seen each other much.

Samira Mighty and Frankie Foster – One month

Samira and Frankie

via Instagram

Samira and Frankie met during series four, where Samira wasn’t lucky in love at the start of her time on Love Island. She finally coupled up with Frankie, but soon after he was voted off the show. Heartbroken Samira then walked out of the villa to reunite with Frankie, saying it felt like they had “unfinished business” and telling her fellow Islanders of her decision in an emotional speech.

Frankie was waiting at Gatwick Airport when Samira arrived there and it really looked like something good was blossoming. However there were then allegations Frankie had sex with a girl he met in a club, just hours before meeting Samira at the airport. Amid all the cheating claims, it was announced Samira dumped Frankie in mid-August that year – not even a month after she arrived home from the villa.

Montana Brown and Alex Beattie – One month

All the Love Island couples who met during Casa Amor and stayed together the longest, Montana and Alex

via ITV

Remember Alex Beatie? He’s the apparent quiet one from Love Island and it’s about to go ORFFF! Yep, him. After a turbulent time in the villa, Montana coupled up with him and they left the villa together. However, after Love Island they were only together for two weeks before calling it quits, saying they didn’t ever see each other. Factoring in their time together in the villa, the couple lasted about a month.

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.