Love Island 2022

Which Love Island 2021 girl would be your bestie? Take this quiz to find out

Okay but can I just be best friends with all of them please?

The best thing about Love Island this year isn’t the boys, the challenges or the dramatic recouplings. No, it’s the friendships that have formed amongst all the Love Island 2021 girls. Kaz and Liberty are the obvious power couple of the girls and their friendship is like the bestie every girl dreams of having. But not only this though, all of the Love Island girls seem like such good mates with one another, all genuinely supporting and loving each other.

Obviously you’d love to be besties with every girl in the villa, but if you had to be best friends with just one of the Love Island 2021 girls who would it be? Would it be cool-girl Millie who’s funny af and always up for doing fun new things? Or Kaz, who would hype you up endlessly and always have your back?

Faye is up-front so would always tell you what you need to hear, and you’d always go to her for advice, whether it was about your relationship or your outfit. Liberty would always look after you and the two of you would have loads of fun. And Chloe would bring the chaos, making sure there was never a dull moment with her around.

So who will it be? Take this quiz to find out which 2021 Love Island girl would be your best friend:

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.