Too Hot To Handle quiz: How successful would you be on the Netflix show?

How successful would you be on Too Hot To Handle? Take this quiz to find out

Is Lana kicking you out for rule breaks or are you securing the money?

When you’re watching a show like Too Hot To Handle, screaming at your screen as the cast pour money down the drain like it’s nothing, it’s difficult not to wonder how you would fair and how successful you would actually be on the show – so here is the quiz to test that.

Some of us might think we’d become Lana’s teacher’s pet bestie, feeding her info and abiding rules in an attempt to bag the cash at the end – but that probably sets you right up for a boring TV journey cut short by producers who live for drama. Or maybe you outright know you’d wreak havoc on the villa, leaving a storm of mess and chaos (and a few kissed contestants) behind you, without a second thought to Lana’s stuffy process, just for FUN.

Those are the two extremes of the Too Hot To Handle spectrum, but there are a lot of ways in between to play it too. So now is the time to see what you would actually be like if you were on the show. Are you a Cam? Are you a Larissa? Maybe you’re a Tabitha? But most importantly, are you getting the money?

Take this quiz to see how successful you would actually be if you were in the Too Hot To Handle villa:

All episodes of season two of Too Hot To Handle are available on Netflix now. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.