We found old pictures of Brad from Love Island and all I have to say is wow

Whatever he’s been having for breakfast I want it

When Brad McClelland entered the Love Island 2021 villa it was like we had been graced with an angel from the actual heavens. He is tanned, toned, has beautiful blue eyes and yes, it’s fine to admit if you let out an audible swoon at just the sight of him. But, a quick look on his social media has brought up some old pictures of Brad very much before he became Love Island ready, back when he was a teenager.

It looks like Islanders might actually be relatable after all, because this pic looks fresh from a sweaty, heavy night at an under-18s club event. It shows Brad and a mate posing together and I simply refuse to believe that he ever had hair like that. I mean, it could have been taken around every boy’s Justin Bieber phase, that’s his only excuse.

Old pictures of Love Island 2021 contestant Brad McClelland from Instagram before his villa days

via Instagram @niallbrayson_

Brad commented under the photo “Hahaha class!” and tbh Brad, I very much agree. The photo was posted by a friend of Brad’s in 2018, with the caption saying it was a seven year throwback. So given that Brad is 26 now, he was probably about 16 at the time it was taken.

Other than this one picture which has slipped through the net, it looks like Brad has cleaned up his Instagram account. His first picture is a toned, 10/10 mirror selfie of him with his abs out. Of course.

Brad McClelland

via Instagram @brad_mcclell

Oh and there is the one other golden oldie of Brad in his tagged pictures of him “in bed spewing by 5 o’clock” on his 25th birthday, which isn’t exactly the Love Island villa one drink in your best clobber vibe. Classic from him.

via Instagram @connormont

Love Island 2021 continues on ITV2 at 9pm tonight. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.