Love Island first look

I’ve got a text! Here’s the first look at tonight’s premiere episode of Love Island 2021

A bombshell interrupts a game of dares 👀

Today should be a national holiday. It’s summer, it’s Love Island premiere day and we’ve FINALLY got our first look at the new batch of girls and boys meeting each other in the villa. Nature is healing.

The wait is almost over. After what feels like an eternity, Love Island is finally trotting across the villa’s wooden decking in platform sandals and a Boohoo dress to give us the new series we’ve been desperate for.

We’ve finally got our first look at the cast as Laura Whitmore introduces the lads to the five girls. Shannon Singh, Faye Winter, Sharon Gaffka, Kaz Kamwi and Liberty Poole are all pictured – but there’s no sign of Chloe Burrows yet.

The girls

Love Island first look

via ITV

The girls are picking the boys this year, and we can see them stood round the villa’s pool waiting to be introduced to the guys by Laura.

Love Island first look

via ITV

Laura Whitmore was on hand at the villa and looked excited to kick the season off. But not as excited as the rest of us who have to spend the entirety of today singing the theme tune on a giddy loop.

Aaron

Love Island first look

via ITV

via ITV

Model Aaron Francis is all smiles as he entered the villa. Aaron works in events management and is the cousin of Hugo Taylor from Made In Chelsea.

Brad

Love Island first look

via ITV

via ITV

Brad McClelland getting introduced to the girls and, honest to god, I’ve never had tan envy like this in my entire life.

Hugo

via ITV

Teacher Hugo Hammond smouldering by the pool (DM me rn plz Hugo).

Jake

Love Island first look

via ITV

Jake Cornish gets his intro moment to the girls.

Toby

via ITV

Toby Aromolaran making a statement by being the only lad to wear a shirt and I respect that.

The lads round the pool

Love Island first look

via ITV

THE FIRE PIT!!!!

Love Island first look

via ITV

I can literally taste the arguments and drama that’s going to occur by those flames!

First night in the villa

via ITV

THE EXCITEMENT IS REAL!

Okay right but where the hell is Chloe???

The only girl missing from the lineup in the Love Island first look we’ve got is Chloe Burrows. But fear not!

Love Island first look

via ITV

In typical Love Island fashion, Chloe’s going to be making a late entrance via a text that interrupts a game of dares that involves both a snog and some toe sucking. Business as usual, then. Love Island’s back, baby!

Featured image courtesy of ITV.

Love Island 2021 starts on Monday 28th June on ITV2 and ITV Hub. Episodes are available the following morning on BritBox. For all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.