Meet all of the boys who are rumoured to be going on Love Island this year

I’ll couple up with them all x

Right now, the entire nation is ready for the summer we’ve all been waiting for. We’re getting vaxxed, the football is on and Love Island is just days away. So far there have been six boys who are rumoured to be contestants on Love Island 2021, and they are all worth coupling up with.

There are typical villa-ready influencers and models, and key worker doctors and a dentistry student. This year, it’s looking like producers are lining up a whole range of different potential Islanders. So ahead of the official cast announcement any day soon, here are all the boys who are rumoured to be Love Island 2021 contestants.

James Price

James Price, Instagram

via Instagram @jprice222

“Chelsea party boy”, 23-year-old James Price, was the first of the boys rumoured to be a contestant on Love Island 2021. He’s originally from Worcester, and according to the MailOnline previously “grew close” to former Love Islander Lucie Donlan.

A source said: “James is in final talks with producers and they’re really keen on signing him this year. He’s cheeky, fun and handsome – and will be a sure-fire hit with the female contestants, while he’s also on the lookout for his dream girl. Lucie Donlan is his type on paper. They grew close in Newquay the summer before she went on the show but their flirtation didn’t grow into a relationship. While James is from Worcester, his group of friends reside in Fulham and he spent a lot of time before the pandemic partying in Chelsea.”

Harley Benn

Harley Benn: One of the boys who is on the Love Island 2021 rumoured contestants cast list

via Instagram @harleybennofficial

Also among the first rumoured contestants was 24-year-old Harley Benn. He’s a pro-boxer and reportedly the “secret son” of boxing legend Nigel Benn. A Love Island source told the Sun: “Harley’s already got a huge following and gets loads of attention from the girls. He’s had video meetings with the casting team and everyone is very excited at the prospect of having him on the show.”

Zack Chugg

Zack Chugg: One of the boys who is on the Love Island 2021 rumoured contestants cast list

via Instagram @zack.chug

21-year-old Zack Chugg is currently in his second year studying dentistry at Leeds, and also runs fitness pages on Instagram. On his social media profiles he says he is a fitness model and personal trainer too. Zack, who is originally from Solihull, confirmed to the Yorkshire Evening Post that he will be a contestant on Love Island 2021, after having confirmation talks with ITV. He claims the producers were “amazed” by what he does.

“I released a post about men’s skincare routines and then got a direct message on Instagram from an ITV casting agent. I think they are really fascinated by what I do and I don’t know if they’ve met someone who does the sort of thing that I do yet,” he said.

Toluwa Adepeju

Toluwa Adepeju: One of the boys who is on the Love Island 2021 rumoured contestants cast list

via Instagram @doctor.tolu

This year, Love Island producers are said to have been wanting to sign up some key workers for the new series. The first key worker to be “lined-up” to take part is 25-year-old junior doctor and model, Toluwa Adepeju. He’s recently graduated with a Masters from University of Manchester and previously went to Leeds Uni.

An ITV source told the Sun Toluwa is the “perfect pick”, adding: “He’s led from the very front – in hospital and online, educating people of the risks and the need to get vaccinated. He’s modest, down to earth and loves what he does.”

Jay Munro

Jay Munro, Instagram

via Instagram @jaymunro26

Jay Munro is a model and influencer, who was on his way to becoming a pro footballer, having played with Falkirk at youth level and then full-time with Partick Thistle and Queen of the South, before having a career change. He’s been rumoured for Love Island before, and is friends with loads of ex-Islanders. He’s posted pictures with Tommy Fury, Jack Fowler, Josh Denzel and Dom Lever, and other reality TV stars and influencers.

Ellis Iyayi

Ellis Iyayi: One of the boys who is on the Love Island 2021 rumoured contestants cast list

via Instagram @ellisiyayi

Finally is 22-year-old Ellis Iyayi, who is originally from Loughborough and is a personal trainer and fashion model based in Leeds. He is studying Sport and Exercise Science at Leeds Beckett University and has a YouTube channel where he shares loads of workouts, recipes and lifestyle advice.

Ellis has also been a rumoured Love Island contestant before, and was thought to be heading to the winter villa last year, but he never entered the villa and was kept in reserve by producers.

To be the first to know all the latest Love Island news and gossip and for the best memes and quizzes, like The Holy Church of Love Island on Facebook.