trisha paytas quentin tarantino

Wait, so did Trisha Paytas and Quentin Tarantino actually date?

There are several photos of them together

Trisha Paytas has been an internet icon for as long as the internet has been around, appearing in a broad range of projects from Eminem’s We Made You music video to appearing on The Ellen Show in 2010 – but it’s the rumours that she dated Quentin Tarantino that really put the cherry on the cake. That’s right, every so often photos will emerge online suggesting that the two dated back in the early noughties and that she moved to LA to be with him.

But just how true is this? Did Trisha Paytas and Quentin Tarantino ever actually date? If they did date, how long for? Or are these photos simply the product of a couple of fan meet-ups? Let’s delve into whether Trisha Paytas and Quentin Tarantino did ever actually date.

Did Trisha Paytas date Quentin Tarantino?

So, is there any truth to rumours that Trisha dated Quentin Tarantino? Well, no.

Apparently, she was simply a huge fan of his work and that’s the only relationship they ever shared. No hanging out, no dating – just these photos from where she met him at meetups.

Having said that, it’s fair to say that Trisha Paytas was a certified superfan of Quentin Tarantino and his work. She explained the story in a 2016 video titled “HOW I KNOW QUENTIN TARANTINO” where she described him as her “hero”, the “nicest celebrity” she’s ever met and the reason she moved to LA in the first place.

If this wasn’t enough to confirm that she majorly fangirled over him, she also travelled to see Tarantino on more than one occasion when he appeared on talk shows and even met one of the stars of Tarantino’s films, Michael Madsen, multiple times.

On the off-chance that 40 minutes of Trisha talking at 70mph is a little too much for you, one of the top comments sums up the video pretty well: “How I met 50+ celebrities including Tarantino, but don’t actually know them.”

So, unfortunately they did not date and it doesn’t appear that she even knows him properly, although it would hardly be inconceivable given Trisha’s previous extensive history within celebrity culture.