im getting ripped tonight TikTok

Wow so this is why everyone on TikTok is saying ‘I’m getting ripped tonight’

The lyrics to the full song are…a lot

To badly paraphrase Karl Marx: every meme repeats itself, first as horny bravado, then as pop culture references. Nowhere is this more true than with the “I’m getting ripped tonight” TikTok audio.

What started as a way for people to simply declare “RIP that pussy” has evolved into an opportunity for any meme connoisseur to work in their favourite quote. Professor McGonagall impression? Sure. Peep Show quote? Sure. It’s all there.

But of course, like any TikTok audio, it needs a bit of explaining.

Where did the “I’m getting ripped tonight” TikTok audio come from?

For the uninitiated, the meme basically involves someone going “I’m getting ripped tonight” while tensing their biceps. From there, they cross themselves then pull their arms down and back behind their hips while adding “RIP that…”.

The original meme had people saying “RIP that pussy, ayyy”

It’s based off a song by Starboi3 and Doja Cat called Dick. Obviously, if it’s TikTok, it’s going to be Doja Cat. The lyrics are basically as you’d expect, with the intro just saying “dick” over and over again. Instead of launching into a verse about President Nixon, the song is basically about someone “going ham on my dick”. It’s one for Christmas morning with the fam.

The line everyone quotes is taken from the post-chorus, which is sung by Starboi3

Now, people are using it as a stage for their favourite quotes, weirdly jiggling their waists while doing an impression.

According to DailyDot.com, the trend was brought to TikTok by a user named @ali.scyn. From there, it was adopted by some of the app’s biggest stars, including Charli D’Amelio.