tiktok ai rap generator

How to use the AI rap generator that everyone is using on TikTok rn

The Kanye one is actually good

Whether it’s a Kanye cover of Astronaut in The Ocean or Eminem rapping about something he never realistically would, you will have noticed a number of videos on TikTok recently that sound eerily like your favourite rappers, yet very much computer-generated at the same time – and it’s all down to the TikTok AI rap generator. Basically, you can put any text you like into the machine and it will spit it out in a MASSIVE range of voices from Patrick Stewart to Elton John.

However, it’s not that easy to understand how to even find the tool. So, here’s a step-by-step guide on how to create your very own AI rap voice using the TikTok AI rap generator.

@_alexx999_##fyp ##foryou ##foryoupage ##xyzbca ##music ##2021 ##kanyewest ##jayz ##thethrone♬ WATCH THE THRONE II LEAK – Alex

How do I use the TikTok AI rap generator?

So, you’ve become enraged searching “TikTok rapper generator” or “TikTok Eminem voice” and still getting no results? Well, luckily we’ve laid it out as easily as possible:

• If you don’t already have one, create a Discord account. It takes seconds and you’ll only need to verify the account through your email address.

• Now you can start having fun. Enter whatever text you want into the “Speech to synthesize” box. Then select the voice you want to use from the dropdown menu on the right.

And that’s it – there’s also the option to download the voices for any project you might want. Enjoy!