From marriage to living in Australia: Here’s who the Skins cast are dating now

Luke Pasqualino is in a relationship, I am in tears

Skins was one of the best shows we all indulged in growing up. Despite it giving us all a misrepresentation of what college and/or sixth form would be like, it dived into issues like drug abuse, mental health, eating disorders, and sexuality.

There were some pretty messed up things that happened in Skins, and every young person who watched all three generations of the show attended college only to be met with disappointment. In reality, studying for your A-levels was a lot less chaotic than a group of loud teenagers in Bristol.

10 years on from the show’s end, the cast of Skins are not teenagers anymore. Many have made it big in the acting world from starring in Games of Thrones to Netflix originals. But one thing we all want to know is the love lives and partners of the Skins cast from Channel 4’s greatest teen drama. Here’s everything you need to know about who the partners of Skins cast are.

Nicholas Hoult (Tony Stonem)

Relationship status: In a relationship (cry)

Skins partners

via instagram @bryanaholly

Nicholas Hoult has been in a relationship with lingerie model Bryana Holly Bezlaj since 2017. They welcomed their first child together in April 2018.

The pair are quiet about their relationship and their child. Speaking to W Magazine about fatherhood, Hoult said: “The levels of tiredness are extreme. No one warns you about it! But the level of love that comes with it outweighs everything. It’s phenomenal. I’m loving it.”

Luke Pasqualino (Freddie McClair)

Relationship status: In a relationship (sobbing)

Skins partners

via Instagram @lucapasqualino

Luke Pasqualino is currently in a relationship with lawyer Leah Aschettino. Not much is known about their relationship as she was first posted on his Instagram in January 2023 and she has a private Instagram account.

The former Skins star has had fair few public relationships in the past years. In 2018, the actor dated Maddison Jaizani. Before that, Luke was in a relationship with Perrie Edwards in 2016, however, they split up after a few months of dating. From 2009 to 2010, he also dated actress Klariza Clayton.

Mike Bailey (Sid Jenkins)

Relationship status: Single

Since Skins, Mike Bailey who played the very cringe Sid, who we all know and love hasn’t featured in a lot. Now 33, it appears Mike has no children and is not in a relationship. The Skins actor has remained completely out of the limelight when it comes to partners.

After his last project in 2017, Bailey completed a drama degree and teacher training, he now works as a secondary school drama teacher. Is there a possibility I can do my drama GCSE again??

Kaya Scodelario (Effy Stonem)

Relationship status: Married

Skins partners

via Instagram @kayascods

Kaya Scodelario has been married to her husband Benjamin Walker since 2015. The pair met on the movie The King’s Daughter in 2014. They both have a son together, however they have not yet revealed his name to the public. Daniel Kaluuya is godfather to her son, and it couldn’t sound more perfect.

Scodelario previously dated Shameless star Elliott Tittensor from 2009 to 2014.

Dev Patel (Anwar Kharral)

Relationship status: In a relationship

Dev Patel has been in a relationship with long-term girlfriend Tilda Cobham-Hervey. The couple met in 2016 while filming Hotel Mumbai and have been together since 2018.

According to the Daily Mail, the pair are spending five months in Australia during the pandemic. Since being in Skins, Dev has reached Hollywood stardom. He has starred in the likes of The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel and The Man Who Knew Infinity.

Tilda is a 27-year-old actress who rose to prominence in her breakout role as Helen Reddy in I Am Woman.

April Pearson (Michelle Richardson)

Relationship status: Married

skins partners

via @apriljpearson on Instagram

April has been married to her husband, Jamie Patterson for four years. Jamie Patterson is a British filmmaker and co-founder of Jump Start Production. It seems the two have known each other since 2014 and met on Jamie’s romantic comedy, Home for Christmas. In April 2022, April and Jamie welcomed her first child named Elwood James. April often shares cute snaps of her and Elwood on her Instagram.

Jack O’Connell (James Cook)

Relationship status: Single (wink wink)

via Netflix

Jack is currently single and has been for a while. His last reported relationship was in 2012 with Tulisa, along with Kaya Scodelario from 2007 to 2009. Jack recently starred in the Netflix adaptation of Lady Chatterley’s Lover and had everyone gasping and clutching their pearls.

Hannah Murray (Cassie Ainsworth)

Relationship status: Single

Much like Mike Bailey, Hannah Murray from Skins has no social media and is private about her personal life, including her partners. Hannah is 31, and most noticeably featured as Gilly in Game of Thrones.

Joe Dempsie (Chris Miles)

Relationship status: Single

via Instagram @josephdempsie

Joe Dempsie does appear to be on the dating scene at the moment. Back in 2010, he called it quits with his long term girlfriend Katie McGrath. The 31-year-old hunk has since played Gendry in HBO’s Game of Thrones.

Megan Prescott (Katie Finch)

Relationship status: Single

skins partners

via @megartron on Instagram

Megan is currently single and hasn’t been dating anyone recently. Similar to some of her castmates, Megan has kept her personal and love life private. Although best known for her role as Katie Finch, Megan is now a bodybuilder.

Kathryn Prescott (Emily Finch)

Relationship status: Single

via @k.prescott77 on Instagram

Much like her sister, there haven’t been many reports of Kathryn being in a relationship. Since filming Skins, Kathryn portrayed Carter Stevens, in the MTV drama Finding Carter, as well as starring alongside Lucy Hale in Netflix’s Dude.

All seasons of Skins are available to watch on Netflix. For all the latest Netflix news, drops, quizzes and memes like The Holy Church of Netflix on Facebook.