little mix homes

Inside the incredibly boujie homes of the Little Mix girls

Leigh-Anne’s house is unreal

Thanks to the pandemic we’ve been given an unusual level of access to our favourite celebrity homes, and none are more impressive than the girls from Little Mix. And yes Jesy still counts for this.

The Little Mix girls are millionaires so it makes complete sense they would have lovely homes. And just like the girls their homes are all quite different. Leigh-Anne and Perrie both share mansions in Surrey with their partners, whereas Jade has a central London flat complete with a pink fringe curtain and drinks cupboard.

And now Leigh-Anne and Perrie have announced their pregnancies we’ll hopefully be seeing baby rooms on their Instagrams pretty soon.

This is what the Little Mix homes look like inside:

Jade Thirlwall

little mix homes

via Instagram @jadethirlwall

Jade is currently living in a luxury flat in Canary Wharf and of course it has a pink fringe curtain in the lounge, because this is Jade after all.

She has a balcony, a big projector in her bedroom and a drinks cabinet which includes a Drag Race champagne bottle.

In an interview with Capital FM she revealed her hallway is full of Little Mix’s achievements and in her bathroom she has a guest book for visitors to rate their experience because why not?

via Instagram @jadethirlwall

It’s nice to know celebs are just as messy as the rest of us.

via Instagram @jadethirlwall

That white cupboard is her drinks cupboard and I’ve never wanted a drink with Jade more.

via Instagram @jadethirlwall

Even someone from Little Mix needs an office.

via Instagram @jadethirlwall

Cheeky mirror above the bed.

via Instagram @jadethirlwall

Don’t know if I’m more obsessed with the balcony or the look.

via Instagram @jadethirlwall

The perfect projector for Netflix and chill.

Perrie Edwards

little mix homes

via Instagram @perrieedwards

Perrie Edwards’ home has already been on our radar for a while after she posted this picture of herself posing on the stairs and her cleaner in the background.

Perrie lives with her boyfriend Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain in a mansion in Surrey. She doesn’t show too much of her home, but hopefully we’ll see more when she gives birth and has a room for the baby.

via Instagram @perrieedwards

Now this is what you call outdoor seating.

via Instagram @perrieedwards

Their kitchen is so boujie.

little mix homes

via Instagram @perrieedwards

Um is that a grey velvet sofa I spot Perrie?

via Instagram @perrieedwards

If this was anyone else but Perrie I’d be annoyed that she’s standing on the bed.

little mix homes

via Instagram @perrieedwards

I think my dreams feature this staircase.

Leigh-Anne Pinnock

via Instagram @leighannepinnock

Leigh-Anne moved in with her fiancé Andre Gray in 2018 into their insane mansion in Surrey and it was the location of Andre’s proposal to Leigh-Anne during lockdown.

However the couple have just sold their house for a casual £4.95million because they didn’t get permission to build an underground swimming pool. The house has five bedrooms, a cinema room, a bar and a wine cellar.

Leigh-Anne’s home was the centre of attention in a Little Mix YouTube video where the girls went round for dinner one night and even the other girls were impressed with the size of her house. So before she moves we can enjoy looking at how massive her house is.

little mix homes

Right how do I get rich and famous now?

little mix homes

That’s a TV!!

This is an actual room in her house.

little mix homes leigh-anne

via Instagram @leighannepinnock

Now this is a staircase.

little mix homes

via Instagram @leighannepinnock

She has the perfect house for Instagram backgrounds.

via Instagram @leighannepinnock

You don’t even need to leave the house to get proposed to when your garden is this nice.

via Instagram @leighannepinnock

Like seriously wow.

Jesy Nelson

via Instagram @jesyneslon

Ok so technically she’s not in Little Mix anymore but we just can’t leave her out.

Jesy has a massive mansion in Essex that was featured heavily in her BBC documentary and is always popping out in the background of her Instagram pictures.

via Instagram @jesynelson

They all have such nice staircases.

via Instagram @jesynelson

A boujie kitchen is the perfect place to take underboob pics.

via Instagram @jesynelson

Her house has got a very chilled out vibe to it.

via Instagram @jesynelson

It’s literally made for Instagram backdrops.

via Instagram @jesynelson

That is one impressive chandelier.

Featured image credits via Instagram @perrieedwards, @jadethirlwall