legally blonde quotes quiz

Only Elle Woods would be able to get full marks on this Legally Blonde quotes quiz

What, like it’s hard?

Legally Blonde recently celebrated its 20th anniversary, and for a movie that’s over two decades old it still has some incredibly iconic quotes. Everything that came out of Elle Woods’ mouth was pure gold, but how well do you remember the memorable quotes from Legally Blonde? It’s time to find out with our quiz.

Over the course of the film about a girl going to Harvard to get back her boyfriend, we actually get some really inspiring quotes and the snappy dialogue is a really key part of the success of the film. The film starts off with talk about scrunchies and by the end Elle feels comfortable using legal jargon in everyday life (see what I did there?)

The majority of the iconic quotes come from Elle herself however the other characters do make some quality contributions from time to time. But how many of these quotes do you remember? It’s time to test your Legally Blonde knowledge with our quotes quiz. There will be questions asking who said what, which word is missing and how a saying ends.

Take this quotes quiz to find out how much of Legally Blonde fan you actually are: