Made in Chelsea marriages: All the cast member weddings since the show started

No, they actually don’t all just argue, cheat and breakup

You might watch Made in Chelsea and think it’s a wonder any of the couples have managed to stay together, let alone go on to have marriages and babies. The show is full of nothing but drama, arguments, cheating and breakups – but some couples have actually gone the distance.

There have been a total of seven weddings and engagements from cast members since the show first started ten years ago, all the way back in 2011.

Here are all the Made in Chelsea stars who have had weddings, or have pending marriages to other cast members or people they have met since they appeared on the show.

Ollie Locke and Gareth Locke

Made in Chelsea, marriages, married, wedding, still together, couples, Ollie Locke, Gareth Locke

via E4

Ollie and Gareth had the first ever Made in Chelsea wedding which was shown on the show, and if you didn’t shed a tear you’re lying. The couple tied the knot in an enviably beautiful ceremony at London’s Natural History Museum with just 13 guests. Included in the guest list was Binky, Liv Bentley and Sophie Hermann.

via E4

After planning a huge dream wedding, this was unable to happen because of Covid lockdown restrictions, so instead they decided to tie the knot as soon as they could. Gareth said on the show that his mother was in a care home suffering with Alzheimer’s and Covid-19 and couldn’t come to the day, so they left a seat empty in her place.

The pair are now planning on having a baby with a surrogate!

Millie Mackintosh and Hugo Taylor

Millie Mackintosh, Hugo Taylor, Made in Chelsea

via Instagram @hugotaylorlondon

Millie Mackintosh and Hugo Taylor met when they were 16, and got engaged in July 2017, after rekindling their previous relationship. The Made in Chelsea couple then got married in June 2018 at Whithurst Park in West Sussex, but officially married at Chelsea Town Hall a few days before the reception.

Millie and Hugo have now been married for nearly three years, and welcomed their first baby, a girl called Sienna Grace, in May 2020. Millie had previously been married to rapper Professor Green, but they split in 2016 after a two-year marriage.

Spencer Matthews and Vogue Williams

Made in Chelsea, marriages, married, wedding, still together, couples, Spencer Matthews, Vogue Williams

via Instagram @spencermatthews

When he was a regular Made in Chelsea bad boy, Spencer Matthews was the person from the show you’d least expect to ever be thinking about marriages and settling down. But, he’s done just that and is now wifed up with children. Spencer and Vogue announced their engagement in February 2018 and then married at his family’s Glen Affric Estate in June 2018. The wedding was described as “simple and intimate” with just their closest friends and family in attendance. 

The couple had their son, Theodore Frederick Michael Matthews, in September 2018 and then welcomed their daughter, Gigi Margaux Matthews, in summer of 2020.

Oliver Proudlock and Emma Louise Connolly

Oliver Proudlock, Emma Louise Connolly, Made in Chelsea, marriages, married, wedding, still together, couple

via Instagram @proudlock

Oliver Proudlock secretly married Emma Louise Connolly in December 2020. They said their vows at St Albans Church before having a very small reception at The Ned Hotel in London. The ceremony was small, and the fourth time the couple had tried to tie the knot. They had three wedding dates cancelled previously, due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Emma Louise Connolly, wedding, dress

via Instagram @emmalouiseconnolly

The couple first announced their engagement in August 2018, after Proudlock proposed during a trip to Gothenburg, Sweden, for their four-year anniversary.

Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey

Made in Chelsea, marriages, Louise Thompson, Ryan Libbey, engaged , still together, couples

via Instagram @louise.thompson

Louise Thompson got engaged to Ryan Libbey in August 2018. They had originally planned to get married the year after, but have since put the wedding plans on hold. They met when Ryan gave Louise a PT session and he then became a cast member on the show alongside her. The couple have said they would like to have a Christmas themed wedding day.

Binky Felstead

Binky Felstead, fiance, engaged, Max Darnton

via Instagram @binkyfelstead

Binky Felstead started dating her current fiancé Max Darnton in January 2019. They got engaged in September 2020, after just over a year and a half together. Binky posted a photo of the huge ring on her finger, captioned: “The easiest yes EVER!!”

via Instagram @binkyfelstead

The couple are now expecting their first baby together in 2021. Binky has a child with her former partner, Made in Chelsea co-star Josh “JP” Patterson, called India.

Lucy Watson

Made in Chelsea, couple, still together, engaged, Lucy Watson, James Dunmore

via Instagram @lucywatson

Made in Chelsea OG Lucy Watson got engaged to her boyfriend James Dunmore in September 2020. They met on set whilst filming MIC in 2015. Lucy described it as love at first sight, and the couple moved in together in 2017.

In September 2020, Lucy announced James had proposed to her on their holiday in Greece. He popped the question on a yacht with champagne. Lucy has said she wants to get married abroad in the summer.