Made in Chelsea marriages: All the cast member weddings since the show started

James and Maeva just got married in a secret service ahead of their TV wedding!

You might watch Made in Chelsea and think it’s a wonder any of the couples have managed to stay together, let alone go on to have marriages and babies. The show is full of nothing but drama, arguments, cheating and breakups – but some couples have actually gone the distance.

There have been loads of weddings and engagements from cast members since the show first started over ten years ago, all the way back in 2011. Here are all the Made in Chelsea stars who have had weddings, or have pending marriages to other cast members or people they have met since they appeared on the show.

Ollie Locke and Gareth Locke

Made in Chelsea, marriages, married, wedding, still together, couples, Ollie Locke, Gareth Locke

via E4

Ollie and Gareth had the first ever Made in Chelsea wedding which was shown on the show, and if you didn’t shed a tear you’re lying. The couple tied the knot in an enviably beautiful ceremony at London’s Natural History Museum with just 13 guests. Included in the guest list was Binky, Liv Bentley and Sophie Hermann.

via E4

After planning a huge dream wedding, this was unable to happen because of Covid lockdown restrictions, so instead they decided to tie the knot as soon as they could. Gareth said on the show that his mother was in a care home suffering with Alzheimer’s and Covid-19 and couldn’t come to the day, so they left a seat empty in her place.

The pair are now expecting twins babies with a surrogate!

Millie Mackintosh and Hugo Taylor

Millie Mackintosh and Hugo Taylor met when they were 16, and got engaged in July 2017, after rekindling their previous relationship. The Made in Chelsea couple then got married in June 2018 at Whithurst Park in West Sussex, but officially married at Chelsea Town Hall a few days before the reception.

Millie and Hugo have now been married for nearly three years, and welcomed their first baby, a girl called Sienna Grace, in May 2020. Millie had previously been married to rapper Professor Green, but they split in 2016 after a two-year marriage.

Spencer Matthews and Vogue Williams

When he was a regular Made in Chelsea bad boy, Spencer Matthews was the person from the show you’d least expect to ever be thinking about marriages and settling down. But, he’s done just that and is now wifed up with children. Spencer and Vogue announced their engagement in February 2018 and then married at his family’s Glen Affric Estate in June 2018. The wedding was described as “simple and intimate” with just their closest friends and family in attendance. 

The couple had their son, Theodore Frederick Michael Matthews, in September 2018 and then welcomed their daughter, Gigi Margaux Matthews, in summer of 2020. They then welcomed a little girl called Otto, who was born in 2022.

Oliver Proudlock and Emma Louise Connolly

Oliver Proudlock secretly married Emma Louise Connolly in December 2020. They said their vows at St Albans Church before having a reception at The Ned Hotel in London. The ceremony was small, and the fourth time the couple had tried to tie the knot. They had three wedding dates cancelled previously, due to the coronavirus pandemic.

Emma Louise Connolly, wedding, dress

via Instagram @emmalouiseconnolly

The couple first announced their engagement in August 2018, after Proudlock proposed during a trip to Gothenburg, Sweden, for their four-year anniversary. They have also welcomed the birth of the first child together.

Stevie Johnson

Stevie Johnson, who joined the show in season four, got married in summer 2021. He proposed to his long-term girlfriend, Henrietta Oakes, in March 2020 and they got married in July the next year. His friend and Made in Chelsea co-star, Binky Felstead, was at the ceremony.

via Instagram @binkyfelstead

Andy Jordan

In July 2020 it was announced that Andy Jordan was engaged to his girlfriend Alexandra Suter. He proposed in front of a sunset on the beach. In June 2023, the couple tied the knot.

They got married in London, and it’s been reported they’ll soon be heading to Europe for an even bigger celebration with more guests. Andy is the owner and creative director of surf-inspired city wear line Jam Industries, which he has a number of stores for. The couple met in one of the shops.

Louise Thompson and Ryan Libbey

Louise Thompson got engaged to Ryan Libbey in August 2018. They had originally planned to get married the year after, but have since put the wedding plans on hold. They met when Ryan gave Louise a PT session and he then became a cast member on the show alongside her. The couple have said they would like to have a Christmas themed wedding day.

Binky Felstead

Binky Felstead started dating her now husband, Max Darnton, in January 2019. They got engaged in September 2020, after just over a year and a half together.

The couple, who share two children together, married in a secret ceremony, announcing it on August 1st 2021. Speaking of the ceremony, Binky said: “Bring on next year when we do it all again to celebrate and party with all our loved ones and friends”. True to her word, a year on and the pair have had a huge wedding ceremony in Corfu, Greece. They were joined by around 100 family and friends, including their little boy Wolfie and Binky’s daughter India.

Nicola Hughes

Nicola Hughes married her business man boyfriend, Charlie Tupper, in August 2021. The ceremony, held at Botleys Mansion in Surrey, was attended by fellow MIC stars Tiffany and Lucy Watson as well as other celebs such as Lottie Moss.

Nicola and Charlie got engaged in Ibiza almost a year before the wedding, and had planned their day in just six weeks – originally hoping to tie the knot in France. However, the pandemic prevented the plans from taking place. They originally wanted a three-day ceremony in a vineyard, but instead had the event in the UK, which meant they could invite more guests.

Lucy Watson

Made in Chelsea OG Lucy Watson got engaged to her boyfriend James Dunmore in September 2020. They met on set whilst filming MIC in 2015. Lucy described it as love at first sight, and the couple moved in together in 2017. Lucy announced James had proposed to her on their holiday in Greece. He popped the question on a yacht with champagne. Lucy has said she wants to get married abroad in the summer.

She then confirmed they had tied the knot, sharing a stunning photo from the big day, captioned: “12.09.21.” Their wedding was in Greece as well, just like the engagement.

Tiffany Watson

Both Watson sisters are settling down now, as Tiff  also announced her engagement after her sister. In a picture from a romantic trip to Paris, she confirmed the happy news with her footballer other half, Cameron McGeehan.

They got married at St Michael and All Angels Church in Pirbright, Surrey in May 2022. Made in Chelsea stars Sophie Habboo, Jaime Laing, Emily Blackwell, Ruby Adler, Julius Cowdrey and Melissa Tattam were among the guests. Olivia Bentley was one of Tiff’s bridesmaids.

via Instagram

The couple were first believed to be dating in summer 2020 and moved in together in early 2021.

Jamie Laing and Sophie ‘Habbs’ Habboo

Jamie and Habbs are both favourite Made in Chelsea cast members, and dated a few other people on the show before settling down together. They made their relationship official in April 2019 and have now tied the knot.

Their Chelsea registry office wedding was the most chic event you’ll ever see, with Habbs opting for a white mini dress and the pair leaving the venue in matching sunglasses. The pair will enjoy a second ceremony which is to be taking place in Seville, Spain next month.

Fran Newman-Young

Fran Newman-Young, an old school Made in Chelsea cast member who starred in six series of the show, has announced she is engaged. She shared her boyfriend Peter Clarke had popped the question whilst they were on holiday together. She shared a couple of pictures of them on the trip, with her wearing an obvious huge ring, captioned: “Jamaican me a wife”.

James Taylor and Maeva D’Ascanio

Maeva had been waiting for what seems like forever for James to pop the question, and then he did! Just weeks after she epically proposed to him on the show and he said no, James asked Maeva to marry him whilst on a romantic trip to Rome.

The couple have since got married, in a secret ceremony ahead of their TV wedding. The pair exchanged vows at Chelsea Register Office on Monday 13th November 2023. The couple were spotted alone outside the venue, which very much suggests they have something bigger to come later! It’s thought the pair were planning a festive wedding.

Mimi Bouchard and Ben Darby

Former MIC star Mimi has announced she is engaged to Ben Darby, the boyfriend she introduced us to back when she was on the show. They announced they were an item in 2018, and have just got engaged whilst on a ski trip together at the Swiss Alps.

Mimi, who joined during season 13, brought Ben onto the show in the 15th series, and he asked her to be his girlfriend during episode three. Ben is a property developer and since MIC, Mimi has been working on her lifestlye website Mimibee and selling body transformation plans.

Cheska Hull

Ex MIC cast member Cheska has recently announced her engagement to Damian Crook. They started dating in 2022, and when announcing the news, Ollie Locke made his own post to wish the couple well. “My darling original Chelsea,” he said. “Your adventure has just begun! Many years of friendship and happiness!”