This website will create a 2021 festival lineup using your most listened to artists on Spotify

Harry Styles, Ariana and Little Mix headlining? I think that’s a little bit iconic

There’s now a website that will turn your most listened to artists on Spotify into a fun, festival lineup style infographic. Festify uses your Spotify data to create your dream lineup, and now I’m kinda sad that this isn’t actually happening.

So if you’ve ever thought that no music festival in the world ever really nails your vibe, it’s time to just make your own. Whilst we wait for freedom in June, let’s just imagine this sort of thing could happen to provide a little bit of happiness in what’s been a very shitty year.

Creating the lineup is super easy, so here’s how to do it. Then afterwards you can share on Twitter or Instagram like everyone else, to show just how vibey you really are, you know, if you want to.

Here’s how to get your Spotify festival lineup, using Festify:

• First go to the Festify website here.

• Then select if you’d like the festival lineup to include your most listened to artists from the last month, six months, or your all time statistics.

• Then as if by magic you are presented with your lineup to share far and wide!!

People on Twitter have been sharing their results, and to be honest, I want to know where I can buy tickets to these festivals. We’ve got iconic headliners like Dua Lipa, Ariana Grande, Sophie Ellis-Bextor’s kitchen disco being brought to life and b2b Kylie, Steps, Madonna and Britney. It really is the stuff of dreams.