screenshot, entire page, tiktok

People are just discovering you can screenshot an entire page on iPhone

No more camera rolls full of screenshots

Have you ever noticed how annoying it is when you’re trying to screenshot something long, whether it’s a recipe for a new type of bread you really want to make or a flurry of messages between you and your crush that your bf has to hear about? It can get really tiresome having a camera roll full of separate screenshot pages, right? Well, as if Android users haven’t already had this feature for YEARS now (that’s an argument for another day), people on TikTok are just discovering that there’s a way you can screenshot entire pages on iPhone!

Yup, gone are the days of splitting information into multiple separate JPEGs, but how do you screenshot entire pages on iPhone? In this step by step guide, we’re going to tell you exactly how.

@oldersistah ♬ Blue Blood – Heinz Kiessling & Various Artists

How do I screenshot an entire page on iPhone?

For starters, as if Apple isn’t enough of a pain in the arse by implementing features last minute that other companies have had for years, you’ll be displeased to learn that this feature is only available in Safari. Here’s how you do it:

• Go onto Safari and choose the website that you want to take a screenshot from.

• Screenshot by pressing the lock button and the volume button simultaneously.

• Tap on the picture of the screengrab when it appears in the bottom corner of your screen, which will bring up two options at the top: Screen or Full Page.

• Select Full Page, and you will see that the whole website becomes visible. You can scroll up and down it using the bar on the right, before clicking the button in the top right-hand corner to save.

And it’s as easy as that! Apple hasn’t announced any plans to extend this feature into other apps like iMessage, although that would certainly be a handy feature, so until that time you’ll have to make do with websites.