Love Island marriages: These are all the Islanders who have wed since the show

Jamie and Camilla have just got engaged!

After a series of Love Island, it seems like the only news we get from the show is dramatic fights, drama and breakups from the Islanders. But some, and I mean just some, of the past cast members actually do find love on the show – and there have actually been a few Love Island marriages.

From couples who got together right at the start of their Love Island series, to random, dare I say irrelevant, Islanders who have out of nowhere got married to people they’ve met since – here’s a rundown of all the weddings there have been, or marriages which are coming up, for the contestants.

Olivia Buckland and Alex Bowen

Love Island, weddings, marriages, couples, still together, now, Olivia and Alex, Bowen

via Instagram @oliviadbowen

Season two’s Olivia and Alex became the first Love Island couple to get married. The couple got engaged on New Year’s Eve in New York in 2016, the year they left Love Island together. They had a pretty lavish ceremony in Essex on September 15th 2o18.

Fellow Islander Tina Stinnes was one of Olivia’s bridesmaids and their wedding was shown in Alex and Olivia Said Yes on TLC.

Olivia and Alex, wedding

MY WHOLE HEART

And like you needed any more confirmation that these two are the best, The Tab held a vote for the best Love Island couple ever, and guess who won? Over 8,000 voted and Alex and Olivia got 2,708 votes – over 33 per cent of the entire votes cast.

Jessica Shears and Dom Lever

Love Island, weddings, marriages, couples, still together, now, Jessica Shears, Dom Lever

via Instagram @domlever

Season three couple, Jessica Shears and Dom Lever, are the second couple to become Mr and Mrs. They announced their engagement in September 2017, just three months after meeting on the show. They originally got “married” on Valentine’s Day 2018 on Good Morning Britain, iconically wearing matching white swimwear, but obviously that wasn’t legally binding.

They officially tied the knot in Mykonos in October 2018. On May 2019, after the three month scan, they announced Jess was pregnant with their first child and she gave birth in October 2019. Since then, they’ve kept their family life very private.

Cara De La Hoyde and Nathan Massey

Love Island, weddings, marriages, couples, still together, now, Cara De La Hoyde, Nathan Massey

via Instagram @nathanmassey_

Cara and Nathan won the second series of Love Island in 2016 – and have had a pretty wild journey since. In December 2017 they had their first child, a baby boy called Freddie, but they split up briefly whilst Cara was pregnant. Shortly after the birth they got back together, and announced their engagement in July 2018. They became the third of the Love Island marriages when they tied the knot in Kent in 2019. In March 2020 the couple announced they were expecting another child and then along came a baby girl called Delilah.

Tom Walker

Tom Walker, married, wife

via Instagram @tom9walker

Tom Walker from Love Island 2019 got married to his on-off girlfriend of 10-years earlier this year. If you need your memory jogging, that’s Tom who had the worst day ever back in June 2019, when he was about to go into the Hideaway with Maura Higgins and he told the boys “it’ll be interesting to see if she’s all mouth or not”.

He married Chloe Rayner, who he got back with after appearing on the show, in January 2021.

Camilla Thurlow and Jamie Jewitt

2017 runners up Camilla Thurlow and Jamie Jewitt have been everyone’s wholesome favs since the show. Last year they had their first child together, a baby girl called Nell Sophia Jewitt, and they have recently announced that they are engaged.

Love Island, weddings, marriages, couples, still together, now, engaged, Camilla Thurlow, Jamie Jewitt

via Instagram @jamiejewitt_

Camilla posted a photo of baby Nell in a baby grow which says “mummy will you marry my daddy” and she was wearing a ring. The post was captioned: “The most perfect ring that only the person who knows me the very best would be able to design for me. @jamiejewitt_ only you could totally surprise me and at the same time be exactly the wonderful person I know and love. What a perfect evening with these two, my future husband and our darling Nell.”

Jamie posted the same photo, captioned: “She said yes!!! I’ll fail miserably if I try to describe how I feel right now. All I will say is I have everything I need right here. I love these two more than anything. @camillathurlow I can’t wait to call you my wife”.

Olivia Attwood

Olivia Attwood, Bradley Dack, engaged

via Instagram @oliviajade_attwood

Olivia Attwood had a pretty turbulent life after Love Island story, after breaking up with Chris Hughes just weeks before they released a reality TV show together. Olivia is now engaged to footballer Bradley Dack. Bradley proposed in October 2019 whilst they were on holiday together in Dubai. The couple are said to have had an on-off relationship, having dated before Olivia went on Love Island in 2017.

Jessica Hayes

Love Island, weddings, marriages, couples, still together, now, Jessica Hayes

via Instagram @jessicahayesx_

Jess Hayes won the first series of Love Island with Max Morley. The pair broke up after the show. Jess got engaged to her new boyfriend Dan Lawrey in January 2019, after six months of dating. In June 2019, Jess revealed she had a baby boy named Presley James Lawry with her new fiancé.

Sam Bird

Love Island, weddings, marriages, couples, still together, now, Sam Bird, engaged

via Instagram @samrobertbird

Sam Bird, who was on Love Island with Georgia Steel and released some music once, is now engaged! Sam has been dating another reality star, Kailah Casillas, for over a year, and last year they announced they were getting married. Sam popped the question whilst they were on holiday together in Zante, Greece.

Marcel Sommerville

Love Island, weddings, marriages, couples, still together, now, Marcel Sommerville, engaged

via Instagram @marcel_rockyb

In 2020, Love Island’s Marcel Somerville announced he was expecting a baby with his girlfriend Rebecca Vieira. They had been together for just over a year, after meeting at a nightclub in London in 2018. Marcel then proposed to Rebecca at their baby’s gender reveal. In January 2021, Marcel revealed the pair had welcomed a baby boy called Roman.

Who will be next? 👀